• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post your bridesmaid dresses!

My BM gowns were Alfred Sung separates in petal pink. I loved them! They were so flattering to their figures and the shirring made it easy for them to hide the sins from Ohana the night before ;)

bms.jpg

47b6ce06b3127cce8e439036266c0000-1.jpg

This was the first dress my sister tried on and she said I LOVE IT!!!! right away... she probably tried on almost 10 others and we ultimately decided on the 1st one (of course :rotfl2: ). We are ordering them in the "apple" color which is kind of the green of a granny smith, not too bright.

bm.jpg

Here are my bridesmaid dresses. They will be a pink color called Dogwood.
bridesmaiddress2.jpg
bridesmaiddress.jpg

Our colors are pink and green so the flower girl dresses have a green sash.
flowergirl.jpg

Here are my bridesmaid dresses. They will be a pink color called Dogwood.
bridesmaiddress2.jpg
bridesmaiddress.jpg

Our colors are pink and green so the flower girl dresses have a green sash.
flowergirl.jpg

Your dresses are gorgeous! Where did you get them from, and do they do them in different colours? :cheer2:

LilIrishChick63,
I'm getting a persistant pop up when I try opening your link.:eek: But from what I could see, your bridesmaid dresses are beautiful.

LilIrishChick63,
I'm getting a persistant pop up when I try opening your link.:eek: But from what I could see, your bridesmaid dresses are beautiful.

really??? i didn't get any popups when i opened the link, i'm sorry you're getting one!

thanks, i love them. it took me a while to find them because i kept thinking "every bridesmaid dress i see looks the same and they all look boring" and this one just came outta nowhere! lol

It could just be my computer.
Thank you so much for sharing with us! :cutie:

Here is my bridesmaid dress. I have photoshopped the colors in, but it gives you a good idea.

BridesmaidDresscopy.jpg
[/IMG]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter