And this will be my bridesmaid dresses

bd.jpg

Ooooo Pretty DisneyFairy!!

Here's what my girls wore:

BMs & Flowergirl
BMandFG.jpg

Junior BM
JuniorBM.jpg

for our at home wedding in august...they all looked GORGEOUS! I was so happy with them. They are from Bonny's Bridal ;)

liberty said:
Wow those dresses are lovely!

Thanks, i was SOOO happy with how they turned out on my girls. I was really nervous because one of my girls is plus sized (like me) and I was just praying she would be happy with how she looked in it, and thankfully they all looked amazing :)

really pretty, they have a similar look with that organza overlay thingie, i love that look, my dress had it too :)

I got mine today and we went with the color red - "Flame" red to be exact. I think the color red looked good on all 8 bridesmaids which was suprising.

We went with the "Dessy 1974" dress.

www.dessy.com

DisneyFairy19 said:
HI
Here are mine.. This is going to be the color of the dresses below
colorswatches2.jpg

This will be my sisters dress my MOH..

lexidress.jpg

Woweee-zoweee! That's a gorgeous dress! I love the flower detail on the back!

HELP!! I think we are going to do pink and green so I have been searching for something that has a combination of pink and green and then they have to be the 'right' pink and green. I don't think it exists. I found a couple I like, and the 'lipstick' color that most sites have seems to be a nice darker pink. My sisters (my 2 MOHs) both like this one. I gave them 7 choices and this was the only one they both liked :rolleyes: Is it dressy enough? Our wedding is at noon at the WP so I feel like it doesn't have to be too formal or anything. I like that it's different from the usual dress you see. Any thoughts??
http://www.houseofbrides.com/product.php?productid=13921&cat=671&page=4

Hello there all!!! I had not noticed this part before so I thought that I would post my girls dresses on here..... The Dresses will be Celadon for the color. The wedding colors are Celadon and Gold....

color_8022_25791.jpg

SRUAlmn said:
HELP!! I think we are going to do pink and green so I have been searching for something that has a combination of pink and green and then they have to be the 'right' pink and green. I don't think it exists. I found a couple I like, and the 'lipstick' color that most sites have seems to be a nice darker pink. My sisters (my 2 MOHs) both like this one. I gave them 7 choices and this was the only one they both liked :rolleyes: Is it dressy enough? Our wedding is at noon at the WP so I feel like it doesn't have to be too formal or anything. I like that it's different from the usual dress you see. Any thoughts??

It's a beautiful dress! And it's definately perfect for an afternoon wedding. You know, maybe you could buy green satin ribbon to wrap around their waists, just to add some green to it...if you wanted to. But it's beautiful just the way it is! :thumbsup2

Moonpie said:
It's a beautiful dress! And it's definately perfect for an afternoon wedding. You know, maybe you could buy green satin ribbon to wrap around their waists, just to add some green to it...if you wanted to. But it's beautiful just the way it is! :thumbsup2

That's what I was thinking too! I want to be able to see it in the lipstick color, though. The Forever Yours site doesn't let you see the dress in each color like Dessy and After Six and Bill Levkoff do. Anyone know how I could see it in this color instead of the one on the website? Then I can just look for some green ribbon and that might be cute. Thanks!!

SRUAlmn said:

I think it's perfect for an afternoon wedding. Just to give you an idea this is what my bestfriend (MOH) is wearing for a 1pm ceremony: http://www.houseofbrides.com/product.php?productid=445&cat=438&page=1

FWIW: We ordered her dress from House of Brides. We ordered it in April and it was in by mid June even though they said July. Flub your date thought just in case because I have heard they do order their dresses based on your wedding date. They do charge extra to order just one dress but even with that charge we were still way under the prices we saw in the stores. Just make sure you do try it on somewhere.

My cousin was my MOH. She got her dress at David's Bridal. It's a two piece separate top and skirt.
E_T0247++1-23-06.jpg

After much searching I think I finally found one I like a lot. It's plain enough for an afternoon wedding and it's not so 'weddingy' that they couldn't wear it again.
http://www.perfect-bridesmaid-dresses.com/Jasmine-Bridal-B2.html

I really like that Bahama Breeze color that's on the main page, but I 'think' we're going to do a pink and green theme, so I like the Sea Mist (3rd from bottom in middle,) honeydew (top left corner,) or Cosmopolitan colors (7th from top in middle.) Any thoughts??

ETA- That link takes you to the main B2 dress page. The dress I like is that main one, but you can see the colors on the 3rd page #11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!