Post your AP rate here!!!

Fliers

Just so your aware im waiting on that managers' manager to call me back because im still getting a "its not availalbe, we cant help you"

I am begining to equate disney to a used car dealer....this is not good

ciera321 said:
Thank you DMRick, I was feeling the same way. I felt that if a code was able to be given last night, then the fault would have been with the computer program, not the CM. The CM i talked to last night was probably one of the most friendly I've ever had and I sure wouldn't want to have her lose her job... :confused3

I too feel bad. I was the one who posted what I was told by the CM. I am glad to hear that no one was let go. I just don't understand why she would say that to me. maybe just to avoid the fact thjat6 some got the code last night. I don't know. I apoligise for passing on info that was not true.

:wave: :wave2: princess: princess:

Chris

I am sorry. This totally stinks!! We get punished b/c thier computer system goes down and then don't keep up their end of the bargain (ie. calling bac). I even told my CM this morning that I wasn't going to be around for awhile this am and asked if I needed to be here. He said "no, they would apply the discount and then give us a call". He did say that it wouldn't be until later this afternoon. Good think I wasn't holding my breath..... :faint:

Best of luck

For those of you with late April dates, there may not have been as many AP rooms. Still dealing with Spring Break. I read about someone who was told there was only one room at thier resort available. So... early bird may not have helped.

Another Sue Ellen from Dreams fan here.

She got me $139 for WL standard view. I am only staying on the week-end (renting points for BCV the rest of the time).
Not only did she save me lots of stress and phone calls, she even got us CRT for that Sunday.
I should have used her before, and plan to in the future.

I have not seen any rates for standard at GF, has any one had any luck there?

Sorry about anyone who's CM never called back. The girl I got, Mary Belle, was fantastic. She called me back like an hour later and got me what I needed. I did speak with other CMs between our talks, but she ended up taking care of everything.

GF Standard view was $294....I really really wanted to stay there but had to save $$ and go YC for $234....That's a meal a day for my family! :)

Tara

ChrisNif, I'm sorry, I'm dense today...do you currently have a reservation for your dates and you're trying to apply the discount or are you unable to get a room at your resort with or without a code?

Sorry to be such a dunce, and good luck!

and was told there were no std. Beach Club rooms available at AP rate (I'd already booked at full rate) :sad2:

However, all hope is not lost! We've always wanted to try POFQ and I snagged a water view room at POFQ for $697 for 5 nights ($139.40 per night). :cool1:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! :cheer2:

Thanks to those of you who checked last night and gave the rest of us the heads up that the codes were out. You've made our family very happy! :love:

Laura from Small World got us a rate $234 a night, before tax, at the BWI. Like Swan, I was thinking, after reading this thread about time waits, thank god for my TA. I hate holding on. She saved us $263 for 4 nights. That's like a night free, which is fine by me. :banana:

Called this morning (800#) right at 7 a.m. eastern (6 my time). Was on hold an hour and 11 minutes. Got POR June 15-24 for AP rate of 109 plus tax. Originally had last two nights booked CR garden wing at AAA rate of $315 after tax. Nothing available those dates for CR wing this morning.

I agree, I was hoping AP rates would be as cheap as they have been in the past, but I'll take whatever I can get. Disney's bookings are way up, and they are in the business of making money, so I can understand their rationale.

And a big thank you to all the people that have called and posted!!!!! Everyone have a fantastic trip!

buck,

I've got a paid in full at rack reservation....im trying to get an update....
from what im being told the only choice i have is a double suite at coronado springs for $300 a night or pool/water view at a deluxe starting at $249 for AKL up to $449 at GF/Poly.

My fiance is so dead set on POFQ i cant break her heart....we have to deal with rack if needed.

I hate disney today....im no longer looking forward to the trip

Chris, that stinks that their mistake might end up costing you the discount, but I hope you won't let it mess up your trip. You've definitely got the right idea - make sure your new wife gets the resort she has her heart set on, even if you have to pay rack for it.

And don't give up yet!! Keep calling every day, and see if they can break it into separate reservations, getting the discount for at least part of the nights if you can.

Best of luck to you, and don't let it ruin your honeymoon!!

thanks buck

i tell ya, i never knew "nothing we can do" to be in disney's vocabulary...

this is a SAD day for disney....

i'm totally disillusioned.....im even considering what i could throw at my fiance that she would be ok with changing our honeymoon...(she thinks im a disney freak so i may have a chance here....)

yeah i'm that upset by this total utter lack of customer service

Chris

only choice i have is a double suite at coronado springs for $300 a night
There are no suites at Coronado Springs..it's a moderate, and should be $109 with AP plus tax. Maybe she meant Contemporary Resort?

DMRick said:
There are no suites at Coronado Springs..it's a moderate, and should be $109 with AP plus tax. Maybe she meant Contemporary Resort?

There are suites at Coronado Springs.

DMRick said:

Coronado does have suites, I've stayed in one. Ours was called a jr. suite, which was essentially 2 regular rooms, so maybe that's what they meant by 'double suite'. The rooms were set up differently though. There was a king size bed, table and chairs in the one room, and the connecting room (just had one door, not like regular connecting doors) had a desk, minibar, small table, chairs (comfy chairs, not the regular desk chairs), and sleeper sofa. Each of the rooms had a bathroom.

barbeml said:
That's why we are seeing higher AP rates this year. Late last year Mousesavers posted that the "seasons" were changing. Time periods that used to be "Value" are now "Regular."

I'm happy with any savings!

I didn't read through all the screens, so I'm not sure if someone answered this. Mid April to July 4 has always been regular season. The month that changed this year was November, it is now regular instead of value.

DebbieB said:
I didn't read through all the screens, so I'm not sure if someone answered this. Mid April to July 4 has always been regular season. The month that changed this year was November, it is now regular instead of value.

I was wondering about that statement too.

Called @ 7:00, On Hold Until 7:45, Received Ap Rate At Akl Concierge Of 434.85 W/tax And Ap Rate Of 283.21 W/tax At The Polynesian Garden View And Ordered My Tickets, All In 30 Minutes. Now What Am I Going To Do Until My Trip May 11 Thru May 21, 2005.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter