5th- Coral Reef 8:20
6th- CRT 8 p.m.
7th- Yak and Yeti 7:30
8th- 8:20 Sci Fi
9th- Raglan Rd 9
10th- San Angel 8:15
11th- CP dinner 8:20
12th- O'Hana 9 a.m.

We will be on our honeymoon and it will also be dh's first trip ever!

I have made some changes to my ADR's. I will now be at Narcoossee's on December 11th at 8:35pm instead of December 7th. I have also changed my California Grill ADR from December 11th to December 7th at 9pm.

We'll be going 8/18-8/23. We're a party of 3. :dance3: Me (27), DBFF (27), DBFF (25). Here's what we've got:

Monday, August 18th
Raglan Road, 8:15pm

Tuesday, August 19th
California Grille, 9:30pm for their "date night"
House of Blues, 7:00pm (for me only) followed by La Nouba for me at 9pm

Wednesday, August 20th
Teppan Edo, 3:25pm

Thursday, August 21st
Whispering Canyon Cafe, 8:25pm

Friday, August 22nd
The Plaza Restaurant, 7:15pm

Hope to see some fellow DISers out and about!

Sept 18 @ WCC 7:05pm
Sept 19 @ BOMA 10 am

Both are parties of 4. Me 34, DH 35, DS 11, & DS 8! We get off the Wonder Sept. 18 and are heading to WDW for MNSSHP!:cool1:

Hi. I'm new to this website so I'm not exactly sure how all of this works but I need help with dining reservations for our Disney trip next month. We just booked our trip and I have called many restaurants over the past few days and I can't find any that are available! Please contact me if you have any advice or any reservations that you are canceling. I appreciate all of your help!!! Thanks.

Hi. I'm new to this website so I'm not exactly sure how all of this works but I need help with dining reservations for our Disney trip next month. We just booked our trip and I have called many restaurants over the past few days and I can't find any that are available! Please contact me if you have any advice or any reservations that you are canceling. I appreciate all of your help!!! Thanks.

Hello and Welcome!

What I usually do is make a list of 5 or 6 restaurants that I would be willing to eat at for each day of my stay. Sometimes I repeat the restaurant but if I get it on say Monday then I just make sure I don't ask to eat there on Tuesday. When I talk to the CM I just start at the #1 restaurant that I want to eat at and go from there. You could also say I would like to book The Crystal Palace for Monday and they'll ask what time and you give the time you want. I always give a window of time I'll take EX: 4, 4:05, 4:10, 4:15, etc. That opens my options. If your not finding ressies available for dinner but you really want to eat at a particular restaurant try lunch ressies. I had to do that for LeCellier. I really wanted to eat there but all they had was a 10pm on the day I wanted. I took a 2:10 lunch instead. You may want to try telling the CM the dates you are staying and say you want to eat at "Liberty Tree Tavern" on Day 1. Whoops nothing available. Ask about Day 2. How about day 3. Just go through all your days. You can do that with all the restaurants.

These are just some things I have tried in the past. You may have all ready tried and if so keep trying. People cancel all the time. If you get a CM on the phone who just isn't doing it for you. Say somethings come up and you'll have to call back later. Hang up and call back. You'll more then likely get a different one.

Good Luck!

After calling for months, I think we're set for our 9/7-9/14 trip. :banana:
I'm only iffy about Friday.... really hoping to score a ressie at Le Cellier.

So... taaaadaaaaa..... here they are......

Sunday, 9/7: Sci-Fi @ 5:30
Monday, 9/8: Ohana @ 5:25
Tuesday, 9/9: LTT @ 4:15
Wednesday, 9/10: CRT @ 8:05a
Thursday, 9/11: Tusker House @ 9:10a
Friday, 9/12: Whispering Canyon @ 4:15
Saturday, 9/13: Crystal Palace @ 4:05
Sunday, 9/14: Kona @ 9a

:dance3: :banana: :love: :rotfl: :cool1: :lmao: :thumbsup2 :goodvibes :rotfl:

11/29 Le Cellier 6:20pm
11/30 LTT 1:25pm
50's PT 7:05pm
12/1 Teppan Edo 5:45pm CLP Package
12/2 narcoossee 6:50pm
12/3 Cape May 8:00am DS 11th bday
Sci Fi 12:10pm

12/5 Ohana 9:55am

Hopefully that is the end of the changes.

I am not sure if you are calling the restaurants directly. You should be calling CRO at 1-407-934-7639. Here they can access any restaurant for you. Then do as Pikester said. Next month is free dining so many place are booked. Good luck and happy planning.:goodvibes

Some changes:

Cancelled:
Jan. 7 - California Grill @7:20PM

Booked:
Jan. 7 - Yak and Yeti @4:45PM

Changed time:
Jan. 8 - Chef Mickey's
WAS 5:30PM, NOW 5:05PM

Thanks so much for all that you do!

Just an update that we made our ADR for "Lunch with an Imagineer" at Hollywood Brown Derby. It's at 11:30am on October 6th!

Our ADRs are:

October 14 Crystal Palace @ 8.05am
October 17Chef Mickey's @ 7.30am

Aug 26 - Cape May Cafe should be 8:50a
Aug 26 - Raglan Road changed from 6:30 to 5:30
Aug 27 - Mama Melrose changed from 6:10p to 12:30p
Aug 27 - Narcoossee's added for 9:10p
Aug 29 - 1900 Park Fare changed from 11a to 8a

:wizard: OMG...we leave in 3 days!!!
Here's where we're eating...
California Grill (to watch Wishes)
Crystal Palace (Breakfast)
Citricos (first time)
Boma (Breakfast)
Boma (Dinner)
Spirit of Aloha (first time)
Yak and Yeti
Kona (Breakfast)

Can't wait to get there!!!:banana:

Please update....:rolleyes1
In my defense, this is all Corey's fault, I tried to talk her into a Deluxe in the beginning, but she just decided that it made sense yesterday. :rolleyes:

Cancelled
12/12 Tusker House at 10:15am

Rescheduled
12/14 Kona Cafe is now at 8:40am

Still in need of a dinner ADR on 12/12, but that decision is still very much up in the air, since 1900 Park Fare is booked solid that night.

12/2 50's prime time @ 1:55pm
12/3 Kona @ 8am
12/3 Chef de France @ 2:30pm
12/4 1900 Park Fare 10:05am and desperately trying for an earlier time

Here are my adr's for our upcoming trip.

9/16 Boma 8:00am
9/16 LTT 2:40 pm MNSSHP
9/17 Trail's End 5:00pm
9/18 Boma 4:55pm
9/19 Kona 10:20am

Changed ADRs...:flower3: No longer have ADR at Coral Reef on 9/8, we switched to Tutto Italia at 4:45pm.

Also, Crystal Palace ADR has been switched from 9/11 to 9/6 at 6pm.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter