Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I in the Wastin' family yet? Or do I have to prove myself by partaking of some weird initiation ritual?

I was tryin to catch up, you know, since I've been gone, and I went back to pg 22......

Memphis Eve? The randomness never ends. Oh well. It'd be boring without it!

*shrugs* I dunno. We just came up with it, and I'vw been grounded for the past 3 weeks

Well... how bout I can be the weird, random cousin that travels the world and randomly shows up uninvited to family reunions?? :wave2:

I giggle like an idiot at the most meaningless things... Like honestly, I have no social life...

Well... how bout I can be the weird, random cousin that travels the world and randomly shows up uninvited to family reunions?? :wave2:

Sure, if you want.

Erin came up with them all. It began when we decided Abby was like the hyper baby of the family and then I asked where all the rest of us stood, and everything kind of snowballed.

So glad tomorrow's Memorial day. 3 day weekend!

And then I only have 2 days of school, Tuesday and Wednesday.

My orchestra banquet's on Thursday.

And according to my ticker, only a week until my vacation!

Am I in the Wastin' family yet? Or do I have to prove myself by partaking of some weird initiation ritual?

OF COURSE! We considered having Finding Nemo-like rituals, but the ring of fire is much too dangerous.

There are actually a few people who should be in by now. And I love everyone so why not, right?

Let's see...I have no problem with the cousin who travels the world and meets up for family reunions, but then we wouldn't see you as much :( No more traveling the world for you! You're here to stay! So what about the cousin that traveled the world but now graces us with her almighty wisdom and worldliness? :flower3:

Hooves and wdwgirl4ever, are you two joining the family too? :blush:

Trying to upload the video I have of the Twitter questions from the other night omg.

OKAY THIS IS IMPORTANT

So I like passed out today from exhausting after shooting a short film for my friend's cinema class project and I woke up to my sister shaking me and saying my name

I wake up all groggy and she goes, "Miranda (our friend) just got us three tickets to go see One Direction next year together."

It took me a while to process it but when I did I just burst into tears and hugged my sister and we both cried and OH GOSH

I'M GOING TO SEE THEM AGAIN

I was like in a state of happiness and sadness at the same time after Friday, but now it's just...perfect. They mean so much and I just...I feel so blessed right now.

OF COURSE! We considered having Finding Nemo-like rituals, but the ring of fire is much too dangerous.

There are actually a few people who should be in by now. And I love everyone so why not, right?

Let's see...I have no problem with the cousin who travels the world and meets up for family reunions, but then we wouldn't see you as much :( No more traveling the world for you! You're here to stay! So what about the cousin that traveled the world but now graces us with her almighty wisdom and worldliness? :flower3:

Hooves and wdwgirl4ever, are you two joining the family too? :blush:

They're AMAZING! Everything seems to be going my way lately and I'm not sure why but I'm really hoping it lasts LOL

How're you?

I'm losing track of everyone I'm supposed to be an aunt of. Though if I'm remembering correctly, I'm Sars's mother and the aunt of Startunnel, Becca, Robyn, and Abby.

Anyway. Beginning with yesterday, things have gotten better. I got ungrounded yesterday. There's the whole timeline I just posted. I'm getting a new phone I think after vacation, and a new violin sometime this summer. Things are pretty good. I'm glad they are for you too. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter