Post Waster Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42561211 said:
I have two periods of science back to back:headache:

Wouldn't that get confusing?! Can you request for a change? I would HATE that!!!!!!!!!!:headache:

Wouldn't that get confusing?! Can you request for a change? I would HATE that!!!!!!!!!!:headache:

oh no! I dont havta leave the room! Since I am in 8th but I am taking some 9th grade courses I have Earth Science that is also a lab too so its basically like 90 periods just a diff teacher after 45 still sucks

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42560921 said:
I know! I could NEVER do that!!
But I give them some credit for the moms saying, "Oh my child's a star, she's so talented!" cause the kid's are actually talented. Unlike, in Toddler's and Tiaras where the moms are like,"Oh, my child's a star, she's so talented!" when all their doing is walking around a stage wearing frilly dresses.

But I give them some credit for the moms saying, "Oh my child's a star, she's so talented!" cause the kid's are actually talented. Unlike, in Toddler's and Tiaras where the moms are like,"Oh, my child's a star, she's so talented!" when all their doing is walking around a stage wearing frilly dresses.

Toddlers and Tiaras.
That show is just awful. Those poor kids...

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42561048 said:
Hey abbi! ♥ waaasssuppp

The sky...or in my case the ceiling, with the ceiling fan which I SWEAR is not actually emitting any cool air at all, because it fells like 212 degrees in here. Ahhh! If I was water...I'd be boiling!!!! Haha. Jk. Nothing much! What about you?!?

Hey guyssss

Heyyyyy! How was your day, Robino??

I will get 1000 posts tonight. I am determined!!!!

I'll be here to help you the whole way!! :goodvibes

Toddlers and Tiaras.
That show is just awful. Those poor kids...

I was watching a show the other day called Pamper Parlour Mums, and i just thought it was awful all those kids getting spray tans. Fair play with all the make up parties, cause thats what kids love, but not spray tanning and eyebrow tinting.

The sky...or in my case the ceiling, with the ceiling fan which I SWEAR is not actually emitting any cool air at all, because it fells like 212 degrees in here. Ahhh! If I was water...I'd be boiling!!!! Haha. Jk. Nothing much! What about you?!?

Heyyyyy! How was your day, Robino??

I'll be here to help you the whole way!! :goodvibes

Mine was good, Abbi-o ;D

And thanks!!! Having someone to talk to will make it easier!!

I was watching a show the other day called Pamper Parlour Mums, and i just thought it was awful all those kids getting spray tans. Fair play with all the make up parties, cause thats what kids love, but not spray tanning and eyebrow tinting.

I know. It's awful. I mean, people say the kids enjoy it, but I think they're parents have brainwashed them!!!

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42561735 said:
:wizard:
Ur a wizard becckaboo

:laughing:

tumblr_lo40qiW8Hm1qb9qh4o1_500.gif

I know. It's awful. I mean, people say the kids enjoy it, but I think they're parents have brainwashed them!!!

Definitely brainwashed. I cannot stand parents that parade their kids around, they have their whole lives ahead of them and they have enough time to decide when theyre older if thats what the wanna do.

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42561829 said:
im just becckaboo! ahaha :rotfl: I am a mud-blood haha

DON"T CALL YOURSELF A MUDBLOOD!!! It's not nice...
I think I would be half blood, if Harry Potter was real :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter