Post Waster Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same with me. But I always go on at strange times. But there's a lot of people on now, so YAY!

Same. I get on early in the mornings and after school. But first I usually have to do homework and such. Then I usually have somewhere to go. And by the time I get back...I have to go to bed because my time zone is different than all of yalls!!!

Same. I get on early in the mornings and after school. But first I usually have to do homework and such. Then I usually have somewhere to go. And by the time I get back...I have to go to bed because my time zone is different than all of yalls!!!

Wait, what time zone are you in?

I bring the gift of Tinky-Winky and his man purse!

teletubbies.jpg

Yeah, but we're "other people", so our location doesn't matter.

Oh! Thats not true!!!! I'm sorry!! I didnt mean that when I typed it. I just meant other people...translation: other than me!! Not in a bad way!!

I hope you dont think I hat y'all!!! I love EVERYBODY on here. Y'all are just as amazing as everybody else. ANd i didnt know you live in LA!! :goodvibes

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42562037 said:
haha well what me and my friends go by is if ur parents read the books so like if one did then ur a half blood and so on!

My mommy reads le books, so I'm a half bloooood

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter