post count and signature info??

KimRaye

DIS Oldtimer and Threadkiller
Please update/transfer/convert my post count. And, do I have to re-do my signature pics to show up here? I'm SOOO confused right now! Never saw this coming!! :confused:

167, is all I can find at the other site. I'm SOO confused right now. Do I have to re-copy my signature pics? Thanks! :D

Ok... I changed your post count. Yes you do have to re copy your signature pics.

:bounce:

At least the pics came thru!! This seems crazy to me but, I'm a "newbie" so, - Yikes! Thanks for the Help!:bounce:

I did see my clipart of Mickey before but, now I'm getting the red "x" box! Where did he do go? I "copied" the signature from the other site and "pasted" it. Why the trouble here?

So sorry! I'm still SOO confused!

:confused:

Your code looks just fine, KimRaye. I believe the DIS websites are down right now. That's why it's not showing up.

I thought it was just me!

I can't even access the DIS right now, I was worried. Maybe because of the changes, etc.

Thank you so much for relieving my worry! :) :D ;) :bounce:

Want to see what works. clipart and avatar (?), That's New to me!

Let's see....:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter