Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

Anyone have a code they are willing to give up? I'm going in September and seem to have deleted mine from my email! :confused3 The other half isn't too please with me right now, so if someone has one, please PM me. Thanks! :)

Anyone have a code they are willing to give up? I'm going in September and seem to have deleted mine from my email! :confused3 The other half isn't too please with me right now, so if someone has one, please PM me. Thanks! :)

PM sent

I could use 2 codes for our November great gathering. I've sent for codes but have not received them and would like to book asap. Thanks

We're flying to Orlando in September.If anyone has a code to spare,I would really appreciate it if you could PM me one.
Thank you in advance

Thought I needed a separate code for each person, so signed up for more. Have two, and may be getting 1 or two more, so pm me. I'll send them out on a first come first served basis.

Wondering if you still have a code available? Requested the code a few days ago and have not received it yet - would love to book while the rate is still low. PM or email to crocheleau@comcast.net and help me to fit in a birthday trip in Sept!
Thanks!
Carolyn

I have 2 codes available if anyone needs them...just PM me. Just remember you only need one code for your entire party and it will take $25 off each ticket. This way I can provide a code to different people.

Thanks!

Thanks Chabs! I used the code and it saved our grand gathering a bunch. Still need one more but hopefully the codes I sent for will come and I can use one and pass the other one on. Thanks

Maybe a stupid question but here goes..... Can I pack a few bottles of water in my checked luggage? I looked on TSA website but don't see anything. I know I probably can't put it in my carry on b/c of the liquid policy. Only going to be in the world for a few days this time and don't need a whole case of water.

I have an extra code: VTFD74MPDE

Please post when it is used.

Hey! I tried it but a prompt came up that said it had already been used.

So if anyone else has a code, please let me know....OH and also, if you know of any car rental discounts for Sept.12th - 17th, please send! Thanks!:surfweb:

Hey! I tried it but a prompt came up that said it had already been used.

So if anyone else has a code, please let me know....OH and also, if you know of any car rental discounts for Sept.12th - 17th, please send! Thanks!:surfweb:
I pm'd you

If anyone has an extra code they won't be using, I'd love to use it! Just PM me. Thanks so much!!

Sammy

Has anyone received a code that would be good for a flight on 12/4 returning 12/11? I don't know much about SW to know if they will be coming out at all in the future.

N

Has anyone received a code that would be good for a flight on 12/4 returning 12/11? I don't know much about SW to know if they will be coming out at all in the future.

N

SW codes are not plentiful....

the current is a promotion with florida.com

last year some employees had codes that they could share with others, but nothing so far this year on that front

they used to ...a long time ago...send out random codes to rapid rewards members....but that is a distant memory

Hi All- if anyone is willing to share I would really appreciate a code. Requested the code last week but nothing yet...trying to get the discount while the sale is on!
Thanks!

I need a code. I have sent requests for codes, and will share when I get them. I just need to book my flights ASAP! Thanks!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!