Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

Front page of southwest still says RR maintenance.
Ok, thanks. It doesn't say anything about maintenance on my desktop (Safari).

It just gives me this error code when I try to log in: We are currently unable to complete your request. Please try again later.

Had to book cash for flights we had intended to use points for. Not impressed but I also know how NH school vacation week flight prices go so not willing to wait. Flight time was actually good which means it'll change. Price was not great but better than JetBlue so that's all I could ask for.

GOOD GRAVY!! So I booked our RDU-LAS for mid-February - flight times were horrible!!! I basically mostly had layover choices going through CHI-Midway - I try to avoid "up there" during the winter months because of weather..

I could have chosen a Dallas layover but then we wouldnt have arrived until 5pm and that's too late for Vegas!!

My only 2 thoughts are (1.) I have a while before these flights so maybe they'll come out with better flight options...and (2.) DH has applied for a job within his company in ORLANDO :scared1: and if he gets it we'll move there before then and then we can fly out of MCO which has WAY better flight times than RDU!!

I was able to book using Rapid Rewards. OUCH- the most expensive I've ever booked for Southwest. I'm flying during a school vacation so I don't have much wiggle room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter