Post a opinion on a light hearted issue which will divide people?

This is true, though the only exceptions would be Interview with a Vampire and Tropic Thunder. I'd go further to say that many of his characters just seem like variations of himself.
I didn't see Tropic Thunder but I agree about Interview with a Vampire; I forgot about that one. I also very much agree that most of his characters ore just HIM. I think his Top Gun character is kind of the prototype--cocky and egotistical.

Can I expand on that, don't just toss it from 2 feet away from the corral either. Walk the remaining 8 steps and push the cart into the other carts so they are like they were in the store where you got it from. So simple. It's unbelievable how lazy people are.
Funny related story;
It was a rare rainy night in So Cal and I ran out to the grocery store to get a few things. I go back to my car, load the groceries in, then see a guy in a raincoat who looked like he was collecting shopping carts. I roll him my shopping cart and say "thanks!". He then proceeds to take the cart and shoots it across the drive aisle into the cart corral. He then walks to the nearest car, gets in a drives away.

Yeah...He didn't work at the grocery store. He was just another shopper like myself with some idiot handing him a shopping cart.

French cheese is not the best. Really not a fan of camembert, which was ubiquitous on every cheese plate.

Rare or Medium rare steaks are :scared:
That's a perfect answer to this thread topic. Pittsburgh/Blue rare to rare is delicious. Medium rare and up is ruined, why bother with delicious expensive steaks like this. Just get a round steak :teeth:

4 of us on a trip for work stopped at a steak house. We all got the 18 ounce "Big Elmer" T-bone. It was deemed "The Big Elmer" because the day before, Elmer said, "You're only going on this trip to eat a big steak on company dime!"

So as she went around the table asking us how we liked it done, she got to the guy I work daily with and I spoke up, "just make him a piece of shoe leather." She looked at him and he just nodded, "yeah, what he said." LOL

Chicago style pizzas are not pizzas, they are savory pies. They are also really gross.
Never ate one, never been in Chicago, but yes, they are not pizza. I can't say they are gross though since I've never had one. They don't look good to me, but may be delicious. Delicious or not, you don't eat pizza with a fork and knife.

“Going for a ride. Something bad happens. You fall off something. You land safely and think you are done. But not quite! Okay, you’re safe. Come do it with us again!”

- Every Universal Studios screen ride

French cheese is not the best. Really not a fan of camembert, which was ubiquitous on every cheese plate.
So with you on this. My husband and I tried a new coal-fired pizza place last week. Pizza was great, but they ruin their white pie with camembert. Not a fan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter