Possible to only bring a carryon to Disney?

Carry on only can be done...I am so over baggage claim hassles! We went to Hawaii for a week (from the northeast) last summer and each of us only brought a carry on. Put some of your makeup or lotions in your purse. In my suitcase I had travel sunscreen to start, saline solution, toothpaste, hairspray, etc. I use a lot of products! We wear our "big" sneakers on the plane and throw flip flops in our small bags/ purses/ backpacks or the zipper compartments of suitcases. Also, husbands don't usually have as many clothes or toiletries so shove some stuff in his bag. It's like a puzzle but you can make it fit. Worst case scenario is you buy products down there, and in my opinion is worth not dealing with the the cost of hassle of bag check!

If I'm going on a trip that requires more liquids than usual (ie. lots of sunscreen) I try to go solid with other toiletries. Shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste and deodorant can all be found in solid options. That frees up a lot of space. There's also solid sunscreen. I haven't tried wipes yet but those as far as I know don't count as liquid.

I've also heard of people getting through with more than 1 quart sized bag but I do think that is not supposed to be allowed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter