PORTOFINO BAY HOTEL INFO...FAQ`s and more.......

Attachments

• PXL_20211020_140734839.jpg
    PXL_20211020_140734839.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 39
  • PXL_20211020_140730382.jpg
    PXL_20211020_140730382.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 39
  • PXL_20211020_140709276.jpg
    PXL_20211020_140709276.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 38
  • PXL_20211020_140751098.jpg
    PXL_20211020_140751098.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 35
  • PXL_20211020_140742925.jpg
    PXL_20211020_140742925.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 36
Thanks so much for the pictures jujumama......appreciate you taking the time to take them and post :)

Thank you for the laundry photos! Do you happen to know where this is located? What building? Thank you

Thank you for the laundry photos! Do you happen to know where this is located? What building? Thank you

From the first post in this thread.......

This is located on the 2nd floor of the West Wing.

From the first post in this thread.......

This is located on the 2nd floor of the West Wing.

Hi thank you! I did read the whole first post (or thought I did!) and I don’t see the information on what building it is in.

This is what I see:

“***THERE IS NOW A SELF SERVICE LAUNDRY AT THIS HOTEL***

The self service laundry opened late 2019 and is a welcome addition to the hotel.

It is located on the 2nd floor.”

Hi thank you! I did read the whole first post (or thought I did!) and I don’t see the information on what building it is in.

This is what I see:

“***THERE IS NOW A SELF SERVICE LAUNDRY AT THIS HOTEL***

The self service laundry opened late 2019 and is a welcome addition to the hotel.

It is located on the 2nd floor.”

further down :thumbsup2

As of 2019 there is also a self service laundry room for guests to use a well as the laundry service the hotel offers. This is located on the 2nd floor of the West Wing.

further down :thumbsup2

As of 2019 there is also a self service laundry room for guests to use a well as the laundry service the hotel offers. This is located on the 2nd floor of the West Wing.

That does not appear in the first thread I am seeing. It may be different on my phone, using iPhone mobile browser. But I have the answer now, thank you!

That does not appear in the first thread I am seeing. It may be different on my phone, using iPhone mobile browser. But I have the answer now, thank you!

Glad you have the answer....it`s actually located further up from the lines you posted.....

Just for info as to where it is.

ACCOMMODATIONS

In Room Amenities including Keurig Coffee Machine and as of 2017 there is a mini fridge in each room.

Rollaways available at $35 per night.

Which room types (if any) at Portofino Bay have a door for the toilet area in the bathroom? Having that extra door when we stayed at RPR and HRH definitely made it easier for a family of four getting ready in the morning!

What kind of Shampoo/Conditioner does PBH have? Is it little bottles or full bottles in the shower? With two girls and myself we need a lot of it and it has to be decent. I only want to pack it if I have to. Thanks!

I searched this thread and the only post that came up was from 2016.

What kind of Shampoo/Conditioner does PBH have? Is it little bottles or full bottles in the shower? With two girls and myself we need a lot of it and it has to be decent. I only want to pack it if I have to. Thanks!

We stayed in February, and it was the small bottles. We requested more, and they brought us a whole bunch!

I quite like it, but then I'm not generally picky about hair products. Although, I do need good conditioner to help with the humidity, and I found that it got the job done!

Does anyone know if there are candy vending machines on the floors , I’m guessing by the Ice machines on certain floors?

I have a quick question regarding club level. We re checking in on August 24th for a 7 night stay. Many years ago we stayed at Royal Pacific and about a week or two before check in we were emailed the menu and a a contact email if we had any questions regarding our upcoming stay. Is this something that Portofino does. I am just curious to see the nightly offerings

I have a quick question regarding club level. We re checking in on August 24th for a 7 night stay. Many years ago we stayed at Royal Pacific and about a week or two before check in we were emailed the menu and a a contact email if we had any questions regarding our upcoming stay. Is this something that Portofino does. I am just curious to see the nightly offerings
We stayed portofino cl last year and wasn't emailed or called regarding anything . We check in next Thursday and haven't received anything this year either.

They used to do it for sure, not sure why they don`t anymore, as RP still send out that email.

You get little bottles, but I'm sure they'll bring you as many as you want. The brand is Julien Farel. You get: shampoo, conditioner, bar of soap for shower, bar of hand soap, hand and body wash, hand and body cream. All Julien Farel products. To get a glance of these items, just search youtube Portofino Bay Hotel room tour. Have a great day.

Our last night we walked in to find a snake on the floor of our room. We were very diligent on keeping the patio door closed unless we were using it. But, it's Florida. We saw a lot on our walks to the park and even in line for Hagrid's! They said it was the first time it's happened there. Lucky us!
What?! That's my worst fear. It's why I always elect to stay in a room on the upper floors (unless they've learned to use elevators). I also don't stay in motel-styled resorts due to the rooms opening to the outside. Housekeeping tends to keep the doors propped open while they clean (at Disney). This is my first time staying at a Universal hotel. I hope I don't see any on my walks either. I kept seeing baby ones at the Dolphin resort near the bus stop.

What?! That's my worst fear. It's why I always elect to stay in a room on the upper floors (unless they've learned to use elevators). I also don't stay in motel-styled resorts due to the rooms opening to the outside. Housekeeping tends to keep the doors propped open while they clean (at Disney). This is my first time staying at a Universal hotel. I hope I don't see any on my walks either. I kept seeing baby ones at the Dolphin resort near the bus stop.
We saw a snake in the area outside Canada at Epcot one time. My son who knows a good bit about snakes said it was poisonous. Told the CMs and they acted like they could care less. I haven’t ever seen one at Universal, but it’s Florida and I guess you just always need to be aware of your surroundings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!