PORTOFINO BAY HOTEL INFO...FAQ`s and more.......

How are the pillows at Portofino Bay? Trying to decide if I should pack one from home or use what they have. I don’t like when pillows are too thick.
Thanks for any help.

We’ll be at PBH Aug 15-18. I upgraded us to CL when a room popped up while I was stalking RPR availability. Then a standard room later last week popped up for RPR, but we had hyped ourselves up for the CL access so I guess that’s that I have a sinking feeling we’re setting ourselves up to gravitate towards CL each trip (like when we moved from 1 to to bds at DVC resorts)😅

I have a gluten allergy and DH shellfish & tree nuts. Is there a way to note this directly with CL TMs?

TIA
If you scroll up on page 79, I was asking about allergies just before you.
Closer to your stay you should get some sort of contact information- our 2020 covid cancelled trip they had contacted us just before we cancelled. If not, I would try calling the hoel a few weeks before to see what they say. Basically all anyone says right now is they may be helpful if you contact them in advance, so you have the right idea. Reviews of CL before COVID were favorable.
I would LOVE to have your feedback after your trip as I'll be there CL in early November. We have one gluten/dairy/shellfish/avoid red pepper and one egg/dairy/peanut/shellfish/sunflower... so I'm cautiously hoping they have something for us.

If you scroll up on page 79, I was asking about allergies just before you.
Closer to your stay you should get some sort of contact information- our 2020 covid cancelled trip they had contacted us just before we cancelled. If not, I would try calling the hoel a few weeks before to see what they say. Basically all anyone says right now is they may be helpful if you contact them in advance, so you have the right idea. Reviews of CL before COVID were favorable.
I would LOVE to have your feedback after your trip as I'll be there CL in early November. We have one gluten/dairy/shellfish/avoid red pepper and one egg/dairy/peanut/shellfish/sunflower... so I'm cautiously hoping they have something for us.
Perfect, thx! I’ll report back here on our experience for sure 🙂

Greetings,
How is the new laundry room at Portofino? Does it have more than 4 sets of washer/dryer?

Thanks.

I really enjoyed having robes, sad if it’s been discontinued. Looking forward to our early Aug stay. It’s been awhile since my last stay. We’ve gravitated to HR for short walk to parks. But I do prefer PB. Happy to be returning.

Has anyone had any experience checking in later in the evening?

We're doing a three days at Disney before staying at Portofino in late August. I anticipate wanting to stay at the Disney Parks as long as possible but I also want to be able to check in and get our Universal Park tickets without issue so we can hit the ground running for Universal the next morning. Trying to gauge what time I should try to get to Portofino by. Thanks!

I really enjoyed having robes, sad if it’s been discontinued. Looking forward to our early Aug stay. It’s been awhile since my last stay. We’ve gravitated to HR for short walk to parks. But I do prefer PB. Happy to be returning.
I got some. I think maybe you just need to ask. When our luggage was delivered to the room, the lovely guy asked if we needed a whole load of stuff so I asked and they brought me some later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter