PORTOFINO BAY HOTEL INFO...FAQ`s and more.......

It just says import,domestic,craft,bottled or craft......Unless im looking in the wrong place.

It just says import,domestic,craft,bottled or craft......Unless im looking in the wrong place.

Nope, you found the right place. I think they can't list them all as they change from time to time. I remember a large selection of craft beers. The domestics were the usual buds, coors, peroni, landshark, Michilobs, etc.

The link to The Thirsty Fish has a list of beers available........

When we went they had some of those at the pool bar, but as dsmom says they vary them occasionally. But it'll give you an idea of what you can get.

We stayed last year in the West Wing Garden view, had a balcony with a beautiful view of the pool. And we were just steps away from the boat launch! It was awesome! This year we might have to stay in a suite, the one that sleeps 7. Any idea where those are located? I REALLY don't want to stay in the East Wing. The kids loved the beach pool. I can't find anything about it!

We stayed last year in the West Wing Garden view, had a balcony with a beautiful view of the pool. And we were just steps away from the boat launch! It was awesome! This year we might have to stay in a suite, the one that sleeps 7. Any idea where those are located? I REALLY don't want to stay in the East Wing. The kids loved the beach pool. I can't find anything about it![/QUOTE

Do you remember the name of the suite? We have stayed in the portofino, villa and hospitality suites.

We stayed last year in the West Wing Garden view, had a balcony with a beautiful view of the pool. And we were just steps away from the boat launch! It was awesome! This year we might have to stay in a suite, the one that sleeps 7. Any idea where those are located? I REALLY don't want to stay in the East Wing. The kids loved the beach pool. I can't find anything about it!

If you go to universalorlando.com on the left hand side click on portofino accommodations. Then click on luxery suite details. It shows pictures of every suite and also has the suite floor plans.

If you go to universalorlando.com on the left hand side click on portofino accommodations. Then click on luxery suite details. It shows pictures of every suite and also has the suite floor plans.

Thanks!! But do you know if there's a map, or somewhere that tells you where these rooms are located? Which buildings exactly?

There are six portofino suites. They are all in the West wing. Four of them do not have balconies. We have been in two of them that face the beach pool. The best two are on the ground floor bay view. One is right across from the boat pickup area. The other one is a little further down.
We have been in two villa suites that were amazing, both on the top floor west wing. They both had three balconies one of which was enclosed. We were in one villa suite that was in the villa wing, directly under the presidential suite. A very nice location but only had one small balcony.
The hospitality suite we were in was in the villa wing, ground floor. It faced the villa pool. It had four very large private patios.

Thank you for sharing that with us dsmom!

This the type of info many need to know when they want those suites

There are six portofino suites. They are all in the West wing. Four of them do not have balconies. We have been in two of them that face the beach pool. The best two are on the ground floor bay view. One is right across from the boat pickup area. The other one is a little further down.
We have been in two villa suites that were amazing, both on the top floor west wing. They both had three balconies one of which was enclosed. We were in one villa suite that was in the villa wing, directly under the presidential suite. A very nice location but only had one small balcony.
The hospitality suite we were in was in the villa wing, ground floor. It faced the villa pool. It had four very large private patios.

Would you happen to know where the despicable me family suites are located?? Taking my family there in a couple weeks!! Thanks in advance!!! :)

Omg, Thank you so much for all that info! That is exactly what I was looking for! So it looks like we can't go wrong booking a suite! Sounds like they all have a great location. It's just silly that they didn't put balconies on every room in the hotel!

Would you happen to know where the despicable me family suites are located?? Taking my family there in a couple weeks!! Thanks in advance!!! :)

We have stayed in two. One was the very end on the ground floor in the East wing. It was very private and steps away from the hillside pool but a LONG walk from everything else! The best one was on the top floor of the west wing and it had a large balcony off the parents room, we LOVED it!
Have a wonderful time!

Omg, Thank you so much for all that info! That is exactly what I was looking for! So it looks like we can't go wrong booking a suite! Sounds like they all have a great location. It's just silly that they didn't put balconies on every room in the hotel!

You're welcome! Have a great time! And I hear you on the balconies, doesn't everyone want a balcony?

Thank you for sharing that with us dsmom!

This the type of info many need to know when they want those suites

You are welcome! I promise the next trip we make I will take pictures of EVERYTHING and post them.

We have stayed in two. One was the very end on the ground floor in the East wing. It was very private and steps away from the hillside pool but a LONG walk from everything else! The best one was on the top floor of the west wing and it had a large balcony off the parents room, we LOVED it!
Have a wonderful time!

Thanks for that info!!! So excited for the trip and I'm sure my kids will be super excited when the see the room!!! New to this thread but I'll try and post some pics when I return in a few weeks!!!! :)

Thanks for that info!!! So excited for the trip and I'm sure my kids will be super excited when the see the room!!! New to this thread but I'll try and post some pics when I return in a few weeks!!!! :)

Have an incredible time! My son loved the suite! Years ago they had a Dr Seuss suite and no joke, he did not want to leave the room the whole time we were there.
Can't wait to see pictures!

Which wing is closest to the Beach Pool?? Also how well does the Portofino do at accommodating requests made....I'm hoping with the Despicable me Suite booked I can request a room that is closest to the main "beach" pool for the family. Thanks in advance for any info!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!