• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Portholes on Deck 2......

Kimnicki

<font color=red>Hello...? Tag Fairy..? Are you the
We're staying in cabin 2026. I've noticed that there are two different size portholes on the Magic. Does anyone know if the portholes on deck two are the large ones, or are they the two smaller ones??

Thanks!

Kim

Deck 2 has the large portholes.

Deck 1 has two smaller portholes in the same area.

Kim...just wanted to tell you that our friends were in cabin 2026 on our eastern cruise 2 years ago and they loved it. They said the lolcation was great and that it was quiet...hope you have a great time!

we sailed 2x and were on deck 2 the portholes were 48in and nice rooms.

Have fun

Thanks Jillie and schrei! Jillie, I didn't see 2026 on the noisy list, but still was wondering about the noise level. Thanks for easing my mind!

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter