Port Canaveral excursion?

jbeach66

Earning My Ears
We have booked the Disney airport transportation package to/from airport. How plane does not leave until 7pm. Any organized excursions offered or will we have to travel to the airport and venture out from there.

Hi, jbeach66. Welcome to the DIS Boards.

No, sorry. I'm not aware of any excursion possibilities. The airport is 47 miles from the cruise terminal and 20 miles from WDW. You might want to consider dropping the Disney transfers and renting a car that day. You'll probably save money (depending on how many people are in your party), and you'll be able to find something interesting to do.

I have details about car rentals at my web site...

www.dcltribute.com/carhire

Alternately, you might want to relax after your cruise and get a day room at the Hyatt inside the airport. It costs about $60 and you get to use the hotel facilities. Details about this option are at the Hyatt's web site...

www.orlandoairport.hyatt.com/property/specialoffers/newspromotions_detail.jhtml?id=4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter