POR Room requests

Tim128

Earning My Ears
My wife, youngest daughter and I will be arriving at POR on July 7. In late May I faxed a request to be assigned to either AB Building 18 or 14. Do you think that was too early and should I send another fax or letter?

Thanks,

Tim

Disney Inn (now SOG) 1992

Send another.
From what I understand 3 days before is good becuase that is about the time they are handed over to the room assigners.
Anybody else know for sure?

That was probably too early to fax to the resort, which doesnt get your reservation until 3 days before you check in.

If you want to make a request earlier than that, call CRO/WDTC (whichever you booked) and have them add the request to your ressie. Then call back to confirm that they actually added it (I had this happen to me once, I told the CM to add a request, called back to confirm and she hadn't added it). If you have the request added directly to your reservation, your resort will see it when they get your reservation 3 days before you arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter