POR-Boatwrights?

we ate there when we stayed at por in 2008, and returned in 2010 when staying at ssr!!

in 2008 (during ts faye) we ate there on our 1st night, straight of the plane, ds vomitted during dinner and dh took him ack to room to sleep, they boxed up all hubbys dinner inc bread rolls and butter, and sent dessert and coffee too... how kind???

.... The highlight of the meal was the dessert.....bread pudding with rum raisin ice cream. Better than Ohana dessert.

This is the main reason I'm going! Never been to Boatwrights but looking forward to this dessert. It will be one of our first dinners in case we like it so much we want to go back in the same trip.

we ate there this year...had the medallions, hubby had something way too spicy for me (sorry, don't remember what he had) We both enjoyed our food.My mac & cheese was delicious...and the desserts were excellent (something with booze on it, as I recall :-)

Service was good, except for getting refills on the beverages was slow, but other than that service was good...and they were absolutely slam-packed that night with the entire hallway & bar full of people waiting to get seated. It was pouring rain that night so I think a lot of people stayed at resort instead of going back to parks. We had ADRs and were seated within 15 minutes of checking in...but they were telling people wanting to get in that it would be 70-90 minutes wait times, it was that busy.

used to have good prime rib and then went down hill so we have not tried it in four years. they also used to have great breakfast and stopped that long time ago. is to bad as really like POR we just do not eat there any more

used to have good prime rib and then went down hill so we have not tried it in four years. they also used to have great breakfast and stopped that long time ago. is to bad as really like POR we just do not eat there any more

Last time we ate there was for breakfast. Haven't had dinner there in years. But in Nov we will be trying it again. Hoping for a good meal! Then drinks after with Bob in the lounge!!

Last time we ate there was for breakfast. Haven't had dinner there in years. But in Nov we will be trying it again. Hoping for a good meal! Then drinks after with Bob in the lounge!!

That was our story too. We hadn't been there for anything but breakfast, but a freak snowstorm stranded us in Orlando for an extra couple days on our last visit and we added on a dinner at Boatwright's. It was a total sleeper hit. We loved everything we tasted (which, in a rare occurrence for us, included three courses each). I had the French onion soup, beef tenderloin and butterscotch crème brûlée. My partner had the gumbo, pork chop and pecan pie. We loved everything so much that we're making it a point to return when we visit again in November.

I ate there on my last trip in June and loved it. I love jambalaya and that is what I ordered. I also loved their pecan pie so much that I got a second piece to go for another day. Our server was the best one we had all week and he was really great with my niece and nephews who are a bit picky.

That week we ate at 'Ohanas (breakfast and dinner), Boatwrights, Ragland Road, Crystal Palace (breakfast), 50's, Garden Grill, 1900 Park Fare (dinner), Les Chefs, Kona, Le Cellier, Tusker House, LTT and The Plaza. It was our second favorite meal from the week. I say give it a shot if you think their menu looks good. We had great food and service. It's definitely not a signature meal, but it was one of my favorite family dinners that week because we had a great time and everyone, even the kids, enjoyed their food. I also think that the resort is very beautiful in a quaint sort of way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter