Pop Century with free dining or Caribbean Beach / Coronado Springs with no dining plan?

It sounds like this is for next year, is that correct? Personally, for an adults-only trip, with planned resort days, I would book a moderate. Pop, IMHO, is not going to be quiet or relaxing no matter how you slice it. CBR will have the gondola, which is appealing, however, I would personally go with CSR. I think the addition of the two new restaurants and the lovely pool at the resort would make this an ideal adults-only stay. When the time comes, you may also want to price out POR and POFQ as the boat to DS is really nice!

Correct, looking to go late September 2020.

I haven't looked much into por and pofq, are they similarly priced to CBR and CSR?

I'm thinking it would be nice staying close to BS and Epcot, would be spending at least 3 park days between them.

if this is for next year, also keep in mind that there is no guarantee that these discounts will happen. I always budget at full price just to be safe.

For sure. I'm hoping the fact the U.K. recently got a free dining offer into 2020 bodes well for U.S. / Canada.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter