POP Century~Unofficially the Grooviest FAQ Thread #9~November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday!! Are you going to wear a birthday pin??

Yep, especially since I arrive on my actual birthday!! It's actually a joint birthday week, my DD turned 16 on the 6th. I would've preferred to be there for her birthday but wasn't able to get the week off of work. :)

KNovacovschi said:
Yep, especially since I arrive on my actual birthday!! It's actually a joint birthday week, my DD turned 16 on the 6th. I would've preferred to be there for her birthday but wasn't able to get the week off of work. :)

Good for you!! You'll get all kinds of birthday wishes.

We stayed at POP for the first time in October and LOVED it. We booked the BB for next year! Now we have 314 more days. :-(.

Diz Crazy said:
We stayed at POP for the first time in October and LOVED it. We booked the BB for next year! Now we have 314 more days. :-(.

I didn't see a bounceback....not like I could take advantage of it anyway. We're going 11/2015 the next time. I'm thinking AOA next time though.

All Hail Janet!

Amazing job once again. I've updated my subscriptions, so I'll try to post on this one. Others will migrate over eventually.

Does anyone know if there is a current bounceback offer? I arrive in two weeks and would love to book for next year

ladywebby said:
Does anyone know if there is a current bounceback offer? I arrive in two weeks and would love to book for next year

I arrive Friday I can let you know then

Will someone checking in tomorrow or after please post about their check-in experience? I know they will only issue a KTTW card if requested, but I'm curious to see if the CM's are advising that the KTTW cards no longer pull FP's or if guests are just finding out when they try to use them.

curemyreed said:
Will someone checking in tomorrow or after please post about their check-in experience? I know they will only issue a KTTW card if requested, but I'm curious to see if the CM's are advising that the KTTW cards no longer pull FP's or if guests are just finding out when they try to use them.

I can't wait to see if they even inform me of this change when I check it. Im an ap holder too so those who wanted to know about pulling FP - with linked aps I'll be able to let know too. Here's hoping my 3 day weekend goes smoothly

Hi!! I'm onboard for the new POP thread!!!
Thank You, Janet, for all you do for our extended POP Family thread!! Your hard work is greatly appreciated!!! :)

We are here at Pop now and it is crowded. So surprised. Last night was crazy trying to get back from Magic Kingdom.

Hi!! I'm onboard for the new POP thread!!!
Thank You, Janet, for all you do for our extended POP Family thread!! Your hard work is greatly appreciated!!! :)

I would like to second this and also say that this thread is so thorough with every question I could think of addressed in the Stickys. Thank you!

I can't wait to see if they even inform me of this change when I check it. Im an ap holder too so those who wanted to know about pulling FP - with linked aps I'll be able to let know too. Here's hoping my 3 day weekend goes smoothly

I do hope you have a wonderful long weekend! :goodvibes I look forward to hearing your experiences.

goofyfigment said:

As an AP holder, I'm definitely curious to know about this! I hope your vacation is fabulous!! :goodvibes

I would like to hear from someone checking in today as well. We are arriving on Nov 20th....:( and are so upset about the pop test... :(

lovin diz said:
I would like to hear from someone checking in today as well. We are arriving on Nov 20th....:( and are so upset about the pop test... :(

My BIL and his family checked in yesterday and were not told of the test when they asked if they could also get KTTWs as a backup. They were not able to pull paper FPs. I had told them this yesterday so they knew. They asked the CM standing at the FP machine why they couldn't get a FP and they said "you must be staying at Pop. They're the first resort to test FP+ only."

I wonder if anyone is going to switch resorts because of the KTTW/no paper FastPass thing. I know I wouldn't be happy seeing other people using FastPass+ AND FastPass while I could only use my lousy 3 +'s per day.

I wonder if anyone is going to switch resorts because of the KTTW/no paper FastPass thing. I know I wouldn't be happy seeing other people using FastPass+ AND FastPass while I could only use my lousy 3 +'s per day.

I'm sure some people are. I'd been trying to get a prefered room under the fall discount for a month now and nothing was available. The day this information came out I went and checked again and prefered rooms were now available. So I was able to get the upgraded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter