POP CENTURY TIP and minor complaint

Is pool noise a seasonal issue or do the pools maintain their level of activity year round?

If you want to switch out of a preferred room, I'd do it as soon as possible. If they can't switch you, you'll be paying an upcharge for a room you don't even like as much as the cheaper rooms.

Great advice! Thanks!

Just curious if the pool noise at POP is associated with JUST preferred pool rooms or all preferred rooms in general? Should one just avoid preferred completely, or is it safe to book preferred just sans pool preferred? A friend of mine who stays at POP every year said that a preferred room is usually closer to the bus and the food court.

We have a preferred handicap accessible room booked for November. I hope it is not a loud location my little one will not be able to sleep and then no one will sleep :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter