Pop Century Room Renovations

It’s so fun to have renovated room photos on the Disney website now! Anyone know how long those have been up? We’ll be there in 22 days!

They just added the new pics within the past 2 days....I know because I’ve been checking everyday the last week or so to see if dates we need have opened up :)

It’s so fun to have renovated room photos on the Disney website now! Anyone know how long those have been up? We’ll be there in 22 days!

They just added the new pics within the past 2 days....I know because I’ve been checking everyday the last week or so to see if dates we need have opened up :)

Very interesting how many descriptions and "variations" they show on the photo gallery. I think that is going to be helpful for those looking for special rooms. Hopefully that answers some folks questions about those rooms when they come up.

Just got back from my first stay at POP. Loved the refurbished rooms. We were in the 50s section. My husband loved the pillows. I know that someone on here mentioned what kind they were but I cannot find it. He would like one at home. Thanks

we just got back from a week stay in building 7.

I dont usually like the value resorts, but these renovations for Pop were done very nicely. the beds were actually comfortable, the murphy bed when folded up gave us a lot of room, and being able to store stuff under the beds was really nice.

they did a fantastic job with these renovations.

Just got back from my first stay at POP. Loved the refurbished rooms. We were in the 50s section. My husband loved the pillows. I know that someone on here mentioned what kind they were but I cannot find it. He would like one at home. Thanks

Here's a link to the post about the pillows. I posted the information on the Pop thread.

I'm currently staying at Pop and I walked around building 2 today. Some of the rooms in Building 2 are open and have guests staying in them. One wing still has papers on the windows. In the other wings, some rooms have papers off the windows but are still not open as the mattresses are wrapped in plastic.

Yes, kudos to @scrappinginontario & @HopperFan for their work on this thread as well as the two other ongoing Pop threads! Looking forward to the all-new updated Pop main thread!
It's getting closer. I'm just working on summarizing the information plus planning the pics that will be included.

I'm heading back to Pop a week from Sunday so hoping to figure out what pictures I may still need to fill in the gaps.

Is there any information that is missing from the first few posts in the Pop thread that people would like included in a new post? I plan on devoting at least 1 post to the new room layouts.

Thanks for your patience everyone!

I’ll be at POP in 22 days...:cool1:

I love the renovated rooms and I’m glad to hear that everyone is getting them now. I just need to call POP to request the 90s section and I’ll be good to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts