POP, CBR OR CS for easter 2022?

Deebee_7

Mouseketeer
Hi,

In need of some advice. I currently have a booking for CBR for 2 weeks before Easter 2022 (6 nights). With the meal credit deal i'm thinking of changing. I'm also active on a Dutch discussion forum and most posters seem to LOVE CBR and dislike POP or CS. We'll be having 2 children in tow (12 and 9). I don't like to walk too far to our room after a long day at the parks and want to have a smooth and quick trip to the parks (skyliner or bus).
I'm currently looking at the following price differences for the 6 nights between the 3 resorts (including all meal credits, gift vouchers):
£165 extra for CS compared to POP
£270 extra for CBR compared to CS
(CBR compared to POP is £440 more).

I do want a quiet room and am worried that POP will be too busy during spring break (and I tink our dates 2-8 april 2022 will fall into that category). With CS I wonder if transport and meal options will work for us.
All advice welcome!

Thanks!

Last edited:
We've booked for CS in October over POP simply for the reason im hoping it will be slightly quieter. I know its a long way from everywhere and a big resort but we have car hire so that's no issue for us.

I personally think CBR may be better for kids but wasn't available for our dates. We stayed at POR last time and that was a big resort but it was lovely and quiet and even our kids loved it.

Also I think although I could be wrong that dining at CS is better than CBR and POP.

I would say without doubt that POP is more convenient as in location, but if everyone is using the skyline etc then I can see long waits to get to the parks.
CS is huge so has 4 bus stops I believe and because of location will be later drop offs on the way back.
Not sure about CBR

I have always had a car so never really taken much note of Disney Transport. Im sure someone else will know more on this.

I have recently booked for May and was weighing up the same hotels as you are. We have decided to go for CS because although Pop and CBR have the Skyliner, they apparently now run very few if any buses to Epcot and Hollywood studios from those resorts. I’m not a fan of gondolas so I’d rather this not be my only mode of transportation to those two parks. Gondolas frighten me haha

I'm inclined to go for POP just because I feel we might get stuck for dining options in the evening at CS. Aren't there more options easily reachable from POP rather than from CS?

POP has not a lot of options for Dining there is the Dining Hall and the Dining Hall at AOA.

After that its a trip out

Where CS has
Toledo, Maya Grill (Both Currently closed)
Three Bridges
El Marcado
Fix Sports Bar & Grill

and some lounges also.

I'm inclined to go for POP just because I feel we might get stuck for dining options in the evening at CS. Aren't there more options easily reachable from POP rather than from CS?
There’s only the one dining location at Pop which is cafeteria style. You could go to AOA but again it’s just one dining location which is also cafeteria style. CS has much more choice on site in terms of bars, restaurants and quick service locations. There’s Disney springs obviously but you would need to get a bus from both resorts anyway

I'm not planning on eating at POP. Thinking more along the lines of Riviera or back to the parks.
CS does have a selection I see! I can see most of our days as early trips to the park till mid day and then back to hotel for a rest or swim. And in the evening back to the park for dinner and evening entertainment (let's hope it will be back by that time then). So i'm trying to figure out which resort will give me the quickest transportation options for this plan.

Any thoughts on how the skyliner is after entertainment ends (especially at tranfer point of CBR?)

Last edited:
So i'm trying to figure out which resort will give me the quickest transportation options for this plan.
Not CS or All Stars then.

Any thoughts on how the skyliner is after entertainment ends (especially at tranfer point of CBR?)
Honestly, all the transport is mad after a big evening show. As you are having an afternoon break I'd suggest you plan on staying in the park for an hour or so after the event to let the rush subside a bit.

Decided to go with POP. Would have gone to POFQ in 2020 until it got cancelled. Perhaps it will open up again and I will change again...how knows :) But then there is no skyliner there of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter