Pool temp in April

ckret01

DIS Veteran
Is it warm enough to swim in the resort (AOA) pool at the end of April, or shall I say is the water freezing?

It's usually warm enough to swim year round. Other than unusual cold snaps.

Oh wow, that's wonderful! Thanks for the info, I had no idea the pools were heated. This will make my 4 year old happy :)

Is it warm enough to swim in the resort (AOA) pool at the end of April, or shall I say is the water freezing?
We went in mid-April this year, and the weather and water were both ideal for swimming. Florida is quite warm in April. We really enjoyed the pools.

The pools are always heated. What I've found, though, is that means the pools feel colder when it's broiling outside, and feel like hot tubs when it's chilly. :)

Central Florida temps in April already start hitting the 90's (one of the reasons we moved away), so yes it is warm enough to swim.

The pools are always heated. What I've found, though, is that means the pools feel colder when it's broiling outside, and feel like hot tubs when it's chilly. :)
Exactly!!! Sometimes I've been colder swimming in August than in November!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter