Pomegranate Lemonade??

Jiminy'sGirl

DIS Veteran
For my 12 yo, one of the best parts of WDW is pomegranate lemonade at every meal. Is this available at DLR? Not the fancy drink, but just the Minute Maid version from the fountain.

TIA!
:)

Two weeks ago, I was able to get it at most counter service restaurants. But when I asked at Jolly Holiday, I was told there it was replaced with a slushie with the same flavor. Not sure if other places did the same.

My DH loves that stuff. The only place I remember seeing it on our last trip for sure was the restaurant at the Paradise Pier Hotel.

Not sure but my single favorite item in both of the parks is the piranha pomegranate lemonade found at bengal barbecue in Adventureland. it is pomegranate lemonade with a foam on top and little pomegranate Boba things that burst in your mouth... it is purely heaven.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter