• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Polynesian Web Cam Up and Running!!

I just want to say Thank You! You can't possibly know how much this webcam has meant to me.

This afternoon I watched a little boy on the beach trying to catch a football. We started cheering when he finally did. And just now, I watched the EWP and the fireworks.

This has been the greatest Christmas present ever. Thank you a thousand times.

I just want to say Thank You! You can't possibly know how much this webcam has meant to me.

This afternoon I watched a little boy on the beach trying to catch a football. We started cheering when he finally did. And just now, I watched the EWP and the fireworks.

This has been the greatest Christmas present ever. Thank you a thousand times.
I could not have said it better.
I almost started crying when I saw the fireworks.
I still think I might.

Wish we were there now...looks like a beautiful day-29 more days. I wish we were staying there this trip-definitely make a visit there though. Thanks for sharing!:goodvibes

We're trying to decide if we should stay at the Polynesian - Garden View or Wilderness Lodge - Woods View.

Difficult decision. The live cam is making me want to stay at the Polynesian.

I see the fireworks all the time and I still logged on last night to watch them LOL

It would be great if Disney would put these in the parks so we could enjoy the magic year round.

What a Great Treat!

Are there anymore Live WebCams to watch???

I love the Poly one, but now I want MORE!!!
:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

I thought it was pretty warm out tonight. lol.

Ha! Yes, Rianne, you are right. By the time I got home-- way too late for the fireworks...:( it was 52! I always tell people I live in RI, "the snow changing to rain state". Gotta love New England weather-- just wait a minute if you don't like it! I could sure enjoy some sun right now though...this fog is depressing!

Is the DIS board on a different time, or did Wishes start before 9 last night? I see a number of posts on this thread at 8:__ p.m. about the fireworks. Want to "be there" on time tonight! Tecdavidt--thanks yet again for this glorious distraction for us all. WAY too distracting I might add.

Conc..I LOVE YOUR VIDEO!!!(seagull) Holiday Wishes are at 9 tonight, again...east coast time. There is a delay of about 20 minutes on the boards when posting:-)

Techdavidt, thank you for the cam...this is the best view!!!

Ha! Yes, Rianne, you are right. By the time I got home-- way too late for the fireworks...:( it was 52! I always tell people I live in RI, "the snow changing to rain state". Gotta love New England weather-- just wait a minute if you don't like it! I could sure enjoy some sun right now though...this fog is depressing!

Is the DIS board on a different time, or did Wishes start before 9 last night? I see a number of posts on this thread at 8:__ p.m. about the fireworks. Want to "be there" on time tonight! Tecdavidt--thanks yet again for this glorious distraction for us all. WAY too distracting I might add.

Wishes was at 9:00 last night. The times on the DIS boards are off. I noticed that too, but can assure you that I watched Wishes at 9:00. (and the ECW too)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter