• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Polynesian Owners Thread/FAQ

We were in a DVC studio 2 weeks ago in Tokelau. We had a refrigerator and we kept a 1/2 gallon milk in there along with several can drinks.
We were in Pago Pago on the third floor. I think ours was just because the original fridge probably broke and it was replaced with a beverage cooler.

My wife and I are doing a 3 night stay in August ,can someone suggest room requests?
6A60D26D-ECB4-42A4-B17E-433D6162C363.jpeg

IMO
if you have booked a Lakeview studio you will be in “Moorea”- request 3rd floor, near Tokelau
Standard view booking: we prefer to be in Tokelau on 3rd floor.
Remember: requests are not guaranteed they are just a request.
edit: Pago Pago is close to parking & the TTC

Has anyone experienced darker rooms / not much sunlight when staying in Moorea standard view?

We stayed there before the refurb and had to have lights on even in the morning because it was kind of dark. I wonder if the refurb has made that a non issue since the walls were colored white or maybe it was just that specific room we had that was covered by trees that made it darker?

We're so excited to have our first contract submitted for ROFR! We have been tossing around the idea of becoming DVC members for a while-- former Cast Member-- and we finally decided to go for it. I feel like we ended up with a pretty good deal so I'm pleased! We love the Polynesian and want it to be our home. I know there are lots of questions about the new tower at PVB but it doesn't really impact us too much, honestly.

We feel like the studios at the Poly meet our needs and we love them. Fingers crossed we'll be welcomed home soon!

We're so excited to have our first contract submitted for ROFR! We have been tossing around the idea of becoming DVC members for a while-- former Cast Member-- and we finally decided to go for it. I feel like we ended up with a pretty good deal so I'm pleased! We love the Polynesian and want it to be our home. I know there are lots of questions about the new tower at PVB but it doesn't really impact us too much, honestly.

We feel like the studios at the Poly meet our needs and we love them. Fingers crossed we'll be welcomed home soon!
🤞sending positive thoughts

Has anyone experienced darker rooms / not much sunlight when staying in Moorea standard view?

We stayed there before the refurb and had to have lights on even in the morning because it was kind of dark. I wonder if the refurb has made that a non issue since the walls were colored white or maybe it was just that specific room we had that was covered by trees that made it darker?
Have not been in Moorea since the refurb, did stayed in an updated Tokelau room. The updated rooms are brighter, definitely an improvement.
With that said, if there are trees or tropical foliage outside your balcony/patio this will block natural light

Have not been in Moorea since the refurb, did stayed in an updated Tokelau room. The updated rooms are brighter, definitely an improvement.
With that said, if there are trees or tropical foliage outside your balcony/patio this will block natural light
Last month third floor Moorea standard.

Attachments

• E04FC778-2EB7-46D9-BDAD-C4B5C3ED7378.jpeg
    E04FC778-2EB7-46D9-BDAD-C4B5C3ED7378.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 52
  • AD3559F6-A3A0-4D97-8AE4-C68E543AD2EC.jpeg
    AD3559F6-A3A0-4D97-8AE4-C68E543AD2EC.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 50

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter