polynesian club level

cbonebt

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been to the Polynesian club level recently? Interested to know if they have water bottles? We like to grab one before we head out... I know there has been some conflicting info on this. Thanks

Has anyone been to the Polynesian club level recently? Interested to know if they have water bottles? We like to grab one before we head out... I know there has been some conflicting info on this. Thanks

Poly CL has historically been one of the CLs that has not had bottled water. There were a few reports in Nov/Dec from guests saying that bottles were out and available in the lounge, but when I was just there over NYE they weren’t and I was told they tried if for a few weeks but stopped.

FWIW, CL CMs will fill a carafe with their filtered water for you upon request. They will also fill personal containers with ice and/or filtered water upon request as well.

When at Poly, we usually pick up a couple of the multi-packs of Dasani they sell in the gift shop and put them in the room fridge. The price isn’t great but it’s not horrible either.

Hope that helps!

thanks for the info.... we dont "drink" so was hoping for the bottled water lol

I haven’t seen this all that often, but I saw guests ask for and receive Perrier this last trip. Not sure if of interest to you but they may keep it in the back for requests.

Bumping this back up to see if any recent club level guests have seen bottles of water available? The photos of other club level offerings show Dasani and Smart Water available so I am hoping the Poly may have the same. I'd prefer to not carry my stainless steel bottle around the parks (disability issue) and will only have a hip pack to minimize what I have to carry. This is our first time staying club level!
TIA

We were there last month. No plastic bottles, but they will fill your own reusable bottle for you. Maybe pick up a lighter plastic one for your trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter