polynesian club level

cbonebt

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been to the Polynesian club level recently? Interested to know if they have water bottles? We like to grab one before we head out... I know there has been some conflicting info on this. Thanks

GADisneyDad14

TPAS Moderator
Has anyone been to the Polynesian club level recently? Interested to know if they have water bottles? We like to grab one before we head out... I know there has been some conflicting info on this. Thanks
Poly CL has historically been one of the CLs that has not had bottled water. There were a few reports in Nov/Dec from guests saying that bottles were out and available in the lounge, but when I was just there over NYE they weren’t and I was told they tried if for a few weeks but stopped.

FWIW, CL CMs will fill a carafe with their filtered water for you upon request. They will also fill personal containers with ice and/or filtered water upon request as well.

When at Poly, we usually pick up a couple of the multi-packs of Dasani they sell in the gift shop and put them in the room fridge. The price isn’t great but it’s not horrible either.

Hope that helps!

GADisneyDad14

TPAS Moderator
thanks for the info.... we dont "drink" so was hoping for the bottled water lol
I haven’t seen this all that often, but I saw guests ask for and receive Perrier this last trip. Not sure if of interest to you but they may keep it in the back for requests.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS