• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poly - Standard Villas / End of October

Yes, if use years & resort both match, the points should show up in your online account.

Hi. I am just coming back here to make sure this is correct since now I am only searching for an SSR with September UY for a transfer. The reason I am double checking, is someone on FB is saying that this is not correct when I asked about a specific September SSR UY transfer. They (one person) keeps saying it doesn't matter even if matches, I have to call.

Thanks.

Hi. I am just coming back here to make sure this is correct since now I am only searching for an SSR with September UY for a transfer. The reason I am double checking, is someone on FB is saying that this is not correct when I asked about a specific September SSR UY transfer. They (one person) keeps saying it doesn't matter even if matches, I have to call.

Thanks.
Sounds like the CM that processed that FB poster's transfer did not do it correctly. My advice is to make sure that you mention you need the transfer to show in your online account when you call MS to make it happen (because the resort and use year match your account). If the CM seems hesitant or unsure, ask if he/she would consult a Supervisor. Good luck!

Sounds like the CM that processed that FB poster's transfer did not do it correctly. My advice is to make sure that you mention you need the transfer to show in your online account when you call MS to make it happen (because the resort and use year match your account). If the CM seems hesitant or unsure, ask if he/she would consult a Supervisor. Good luck!

Thank you. Someone on here on the Member Service Thread is saying just recently the points didn't show in their account even though it had in the past with same resort and UY. I wonder if this has been changed recently but I feel like my calling MS won't result in an accurate answer since they are not always certain of the correct answers.

Thank you. Someone on here on the Member Service Thread is saying just recently the points didn't show in their account even though it had in the past with same resort and UY. I wonder if this has been changed recently but I feel like my calling MS won't result in an accurate answer since they are not always certain of the correct answers.

Call and maybe talk to a supervisor. Or email them and ask that they confirm it with the supervisor as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter