Poly - sofa beds question

tundrarue

Earning My Ears
We are 3 adults. How comfy is the sofa beds at Poly. It looks like it folds down so you would have a crack right down the middle. Doesn't sound comfortable then. How does it fold down? and what kind of mattress?

Thanks

Actually the matress is more against the wall when in the sofa position and you pull on a strap and flip it over so there are no seams.

It was relatively comfy but not as comfy as the wonderful beds at the Poly. I am 5' 8" and just fit on it.

My dd uses it with every stay and has never had any issue's with being uncomfortable. And she is nearly 6' tall! It's alot more comfortable then it actually looks.

I've stayed there twice and have had no problem with it at all. I'm 5'4, in case you're wondering. As a previous poster mentioned, the bed doesn't pull out, so there is no support bar in your back. It actually flips over right within the sofa. I find it to be almost as comfortable as a bed.

i echo the other comments. it truly functions as a bed.

Thank you! We were all concerned and thought we might have to make a stop at Walmart for an egg crate.

Here's a picture of the bed in the folded down position. There are no seams at all in the mattress or the frame on which the mattress rests. I haven't slept in it but my 2 sons (ages 20 and 17) have, and they said it's pretty comfortable.

polyne1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter