Poly pics thread

Some photos taken from Tahiti room 2021 during Wishes!...

IMG_5632.jpg

IMG_5631.jpg

IMG_5629.jpg

Gorgeous photos... if I weren't moving in four days with all of my photo discs in boxes, I'd post a few myself...

OK guys, I had always thought I would hate the Poly and never looked into it but these pictures are phenomenal and have totally changed my mind. :goodvibes A fellow DIS member and friend keeps telling me to look into the Poly up until now I have been hemming and hawing! :confused3 :thumbsup2 Does anyone have any pics of rooms? How about suggestions for what to request when booking?

I just love the evening pics! I have never been to the Poly at night before, so I didn't realize how pretty it was at night.

Barefoot Pool Bar...

IMG_5540.jpg

Pool with Samoa in background...

IMG_5538.jpg

Walking to the pool...

IMG_5536.jpg

These are great night shots of the fireworks. What kind of camera do you have, and what setting did you use? Thanks!

I was thinking the same thing. My nighttime pics always come out blurry.:confused3

Thanks!! I have a Canon Powershot S80. Some of the photos are taken with the nitetime setting and some with the fireworks. The camera was sitting on the rail of our balcony, so it was steady. You have to get it steady or they be blurry.

I don't think it is very easy to find an S80 anymore. They have newer cameras out now. My dad bought a Canon G7 and it is great! I think most Canons are good cameras. The ones with image stabilization features are better choices.

Taken in front of the Hawaii building...

IMG_5535.jpg

Hawaii while they were resodding last Feb...

IMG_5534.jpg

IMG_5533.jpg

I would have been a little irritated if I had paid concierge prices and had to look at that mess!!

After 3 visits to the Polynesian to eat dinner during our most recent vacation, my DH & I instantly fell in love with this resort. This will be the site where we stay during our trip next year. I am so excited & can't wait!

Just got back from the Poly Thursday night and we miss it already. My DS3 crid when we pulled into our subdivision, he wanted to go back to the Poly. Iwill post some pics tonight after we put them on photobucket. We stayed in Samoa but on the quiet side with a tree blocking our balcony. Actually they gave us a 2nd floor facing the volcano pool but the room needed a major cleaning so we moved.

More landscaping...

IMG_5383.jpg

Some of my favorite rooms, the volcano pool side of Samoa, first floor :cloud9:

IMG_5381.jpg

IMG_5380.jpg

DD-7 and I made our 34-link paper chain this morning to count down until we head to the Poly! Thank you all for the gorgeous photos-- especially more room photos. I have stayed at the Poly twice, but my family has never been and I love having all these great photos to show them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter