Poll: Full treehouse, Fun or Crazy?

Full treehouse, Fun or Crazy?

• Woohoo!!!

Votes: 33 84.6%
  • You must be nuts!

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters

This looks amazing. We are doing a stay at SSR and we were planning doing the two bedrooms but WOW do the treehouses look tempting after your posts! We are a group of 6 so it would be so lovely and roomy.

I know it's Florida...but I have to ask...is it noticeably buggy by the THs? That is why we've never really looked into them.

I know it's Florida...but I have to ask...is it noticeably buggy by the THs? That is why we've never really looked into them.
Not especially buggy, there were a few outside, none inside the treehouse. One night when I was on the phone for a while sitting on the deck around dusk, I did swat some mosquitoes. There were a lot of lizards, which are harmless and cute. No snakes or gators, though there are warnings to stay on the paths due to possible encounters near the stream.

Lizards don't bother me-they're a common occurrence where we live. But I was sure you'd see snakes, and those are a bother to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter