Poll: Do you have tickets? When are you trying to go?

1. Legacy - aka Ex - AP, so no tickets and no priority whatsoever in getting tickets.
  2. When more of the rides are open and parades resume. Might not be this year. In the meantime I'll bask in the glory that I'm a Legacy, kind of like Flounder in Animal House.

Yes, we have tickets but they are comp cast member tickets and my AP is still valid. I don't think we can do anything with those tickets until 4/20 though. We have GVC reservations in late May and would like to go then.

Yes, we have tickets but they are comp cast member tickets and my AP is still valid. I don't think we can do anything with those tickets until 4/20 though. We have GVC reservations in late May and would like to go then.

How do you have a valid AP for Disneyland? Disneyland cancelled all APs back in January and issued refunds. That is why there are so many of us who do not have tickets right now.

If I have a 3-day hopper, can I use one day of it and save the other 2?

Unless your ticket was special in some way, it has the 13 day fuse. Once you use the first day, you have 13 days to use the remainder.
Thanks. I thought I had read that there were some tickets that were exempt. Mine is just a regular hopper purchased through Getaway Today. I'm so tempted to book a reservation for myself to go on opening day, but I can't do 3 days and I can't go back within that window so I guess I'll just see how it looks getting a ticket and res in a few days.

Thanks. I thought I had read that there were some tickets that were exempt. Mine is just a regular hopper purchased through Getaway Today. I'm so tempted to book a reservation for myself to go on opening day, but I can't do 3 days and I can't go back within that window so I guess I'll just see how it looks getting a ticket and res in a few days.

I had 2 day hoppers, also purchased through GAT. After I booked a reservation for one day when I went to book the second day it highlighted 13 days before and after my existing reservation day as the only days I could reserve on the same PH. So definitely still in force on existing tickets and the system "knows".

In the spirit of the thread: Hoping to go June 7 & 8. Have reservations now for both days but my plans aren't 100% just yet based on some other factors.

1. Yes, but I only have 6 one day tickets. Would prefer to go longer but that may not work out.
2. June 11-12

Keep on eye on your expiration date - ours originally were good through January 12, 2021, and they've been extended, but only to 12/16/21, which would be before you are planning to go.

That is true, I think ours have those dates. We will still use the tickets and pay the difference.

No tickets but former AP holder. Would love to go opening day or shortly thereafter. Halloween is my favorite but I want to go before then in case things get shut down again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter