Votes: 4 33.3%
  • 2 day hopper with maxpass from Disney now

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smartlabelprint

DIS Veteran
2019 Question...

Does the Dapper days event have discounted park tickets?

Or would you buy the 2 day park tickets with maxpass now to lock in the price?

Background...

DH and I never get to travel alone. Our kids have anxiety and are disabled. So this year we both have separate weekend trips scheduled.

But I was just watching freshbakeddisney’s preview of galaxy’s edge and I have to take DH. He’s a total nerd. Plus it’s around the time of our anniversary and I’ve always wanted to stay onsite and we need a steep discount. The dapper days event is one I’ve always wanted to attend.

Dapper Days does have discounted tickets. You need to sign up through their website to get a link e-mailed to you when they become available.

Dapper Days does have discounted tickets. You need to sign up through their website to get a link e-mailed to you when they become available.
I saw on their site that they do. I’m just wondering if buying now non-discounted may be equal or less then discounted a year from now with all the price increases that May happen.

I saw on their site that they do. I’m just wondering if buying now non-discounted may be equal or less then discounted a year from now with all the price increases that May happen.
You can call the phone number for the Dapper Day hotel reservation and if the prices are already listed they can tell you the prices. You can add the ph's to your hotel reservation to lock in the current price. This is what we did before the price increase this year for our 10/31-11/4 stay at GCH. You just have to make the hotel deposit when you reserve it. The discounted prices were better than any other prices we found.

I’d probably buy a ticket now through LMTClub. Have you priced the difference between the Dapper Day ticket and LMTClub? From what I remember they are pretty close in price. The dapper day tickets could very well go up in price for 2019. If you buy the LMT ticket now at least you have your price locked in.
Of course,you’d need to double check that the LMT tickets are good through 2019.

I’d probably buy a ticket now through LMTClub. Have you priced the difference between the Dapper Day ticket and LMTClub? From what I remember they are pretty close in price. The dapper day tickets could very well go up in price for 2019. If you buy the LMT ticket now at least you have your price locked in.
Of course,you’d need to double check that the LMT tickets are good through 2019.
I’m not buying lmt because I want to lock in the maxpass price too.

We all know prices are going up. If it was me, I’d buy through LMT because I’m guessing at most, Maxpass will double to $20/day. A regular priced 2 day park hopper with Maxpass is $280 right now. A LMT 2 day park hopper is $237. That means Maxpass could go up to $43/day and you’d still break even. Anything under that and you come out ahead.

I’m not buying lmt because I want to lock in the maxpass price too.
I don't think you can lock in the maxpass price unless you are buying an annual pass. For multiday tickets I beleive the only option is to buy maxpass when you enter the park each day.

Oh man! They did NOT have that option when we went in April. Thanks for the heads up :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter