Pokemon GO!

I caught a Corsola in Houston yesterday. They were in Austin this weekend. That Heracross had better still be in the parks in a few weeks.

I've also caught a couple of Corsolas in the Austin area, one was in my back yard. Overall I think I've caught somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 of the new ones, just walking around different parks, but oddly enough no swinub. I'm still learning what they all are - my son (who has played since he was little) keeps telling me what they all are.

I've also caught a couple of Corsolas in the Austin area, one was in my back yard. Overall I think I've caught somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 of the new ones, just walking around different parks, but oddly enough no swinub. I'm still learning what they all are - my son (who has played since he was little) keeps telling me what they all are.
I just checked and the one Swinub I've gotten was in Charleston when we visited my son there last weekend. My boys are all in their early/mid 20's so I knew all the Gen 1's (mostly) from when they were little and collected the cards and played on our N64 but pretty much all the Gen 2 ones are foreign to me since they'd moved on by then (or at least were no longer sharing info with me!).

Hehe yes I still play! I have five pokestops and a gym at my school.

I've caught a few of the new ones but I keep seeing the same ones over and over - spinarak and sentret for sure. I've even evolved those 2 already.
Today I finally got one of the special items needed to transform the Slowpoke into the Slowking. So now I've got a Slowking. That made me happy. LOL

I also caught my first Totodile. I only need 4 more Charmander to finally evolve one of those.

I've been playing since the beginning. I'm up to level 29.

The key to seeing different stuff is going to different places, even if it's twenty minutes away. The more phones in use in an area, the better the area. Parks are also popular nest locations.

The nests have been changing regularly here. Baseball park was kabuto one week and they popped up everywhere!

I will gather all devices and jump into my car with my son if something rare pops up on sightings. Yesterday we caught a weak Dragonite but used a yellow berry and got 19-20 candies (not sure why one got 19 while the others got 20).

Definitely don't play as often, but still enjoy the game!! Leveling up to 34 soon. Fortunately we can play year round here!

The nests have been changing regularly here. Baseball park was kabuto one week and they popped up everywhere!

I will gather all devices and jump into my car with my son if something rare pops up on sightings. Yesterday we caught a weak Dragonite but used a yellow berry and got 19-20 candies (not sure why one got 19 while the others got 20).

Definitely don't play as often, but still enjoy the game!! Leveling up to 34 soon. Fortunately we can play year round here!

There's a glitch right now that doesn't show you the correct amount of candies. You still got 20. :)
Typically the nests change every two weeks, but the release of gen 2 created a mini nest migration.

If anyone sees a Pikachu at a Disney park, please let us know here - I haven't had luck in a couple days at AK trying - will go to Epcot tomorrow.

For anyone looking for an Onix, Kilimanjaro Safari is a nest - I rode 3 times (2 different days) and got at least 4 Onix each time.

If anyone sees a Pikachu at a Disney park, please let us know here - I haven't had luck in a couple days at AK trying - will go to Epcot tomorrow.

For anyone looking for an Onix, Kilimanjaro Safari is a nest - I rode 3 times (2 different days) and got at least 4 Onix each time.

Back on MLK weekend I got one at Pop Century and one at MK.

I've only gotten 1 special item since the new stuff came out. I have plenty to evolve, just need those silly items. Finally caught a party hat Pikachu and my son tells me it's a girl - my first one of those. So that was cool!

Nests should be migrating again soon, I should think. Or maybe they just did - I lost track.

I've gotten two special items - a sun stone and a dragon's scale. I really don't like that you need candy and an item to evolve. In the games you toss a sun stone at any sunkern and it evolve. Now you need a rare item and to have 50 candy. It just ain't right.

I've gotten two special items - a sun stone and a dragon's scale. I really don't like that you need candy and an item to evolve. In the games you toss a sun stone at any sunkern and it evolve. Now you need a rare item and to have 50 candy. It just ain't right.
If you spend any time at WDW, getting those candies shouldn't be a problem since there are lots of Sunkerns. Just use a couple Pinap berries and you'll be all set! The items seem to be the much harder part. I've gotten most of them but still waiting to get a metal coat to evolve my Onix.

Finally caught the party hat Pikachu yesterday! How do you get the special items to evolve some of the pokemon? Do they randomly spit out from pokestops? All I ever seem to get are balls and potions.

The evolution items are rare and random from pokestops. There was a theory that you got them whenever you checked in for 7 consecutive days. That didn't happen for me. So - random and rare.

The evolution items are rare and random from pokestops. There was a theory that you got them whenever you checked in for 7 consecutive days. That didn't happen for me. So - random and rare.

Yeah - totally random and rare. I seriously spin those stupid stops every day and have gotten exactly one. It's starting to get frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!