Points for Rent/Transfer: 220 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are interested in all 220 points. And do you know how we might obtain the remaining 53 points for the remainder of our stay.

Michelle

Hi There,
I'm looking to stay at Walt Disney World from March 5 - 8, 2007. We are not picky which DVC resort we stay at, but would like to stay in a studio or a one-bedroom. This will require 33 - 105 points. If you could let me know if you have any points left, that would be great!! ashleyfell677@hotmail.com

I am looking to take my family of four (2 adults, 2 well behaved children age 5 & 10) to their first Disney trip. I can use ALL 220 points if they are still available.

Actually, I would like to be able to get 3 points to complete the trip (if my calculations are correct I need 223 points to stay Sunday-Friday nights at the OKV during Spring Break, April 1-6.... but I am new to all of this so I may be wrong in my calculation).

Can we talk? Please email me at curtis.carroll@yahoo.com.

Thank you,

We are heading to WDW, staying from April 24, 2007 to May 2, 2007, and I absolutely LOVE Old Key West. If the points are still available, I would definitely take them off your hands!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Grace
dish_chicken@hotmail.com

I am looking to rent 120 points for June 3-9, 2007 at Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Let me know if you can help.

Mike

I am looking to reserve BWV 3/18-3/25. Look like I need 111pts, I'm new to this with a lot of friends who have had great success. If this would work for you I would love to work it out! Reach me at ajaj491@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Looking to rent point for 1 br @ okw arrive 6/16 thru depart 6/22.

This is the 1st trip for my kids. When I last went Epcot was just being built.

Looking for 155 at min. for June 17-27 at BVW or OKW. Studio is all we need.
Want to make reservation asap.
Can pay with PayPal or any other method that you may require.

Your reply is greatly appreciated.

You can email me directly at kendrakeiser@comcast.net

Thank you,

I'm looking to rent 55 points for OKW studio for August 5 thru the 10th 2007. I will also be needing the DDP and magical express. Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks in advance,

Gabe and his 3 Princesses princess: princess: princess:

I'm planning a nagical gathering for my cousin's family, my mom, sister and brother-in-law and I need 160 points at OKW for a 2-bedroom villa and a studio for 11/25-11/30. (160 points). If you could make our wish come true, we would be very happy. I've rented points before so I know how it works. We'll pay in full or however you want it. Thanks very much - Susie, WVU nurse

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter