Points for Rent or Transfer: 648 BLT points available at $18/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Thé 2 bdrm is available but not the studio.

Hello,

The 2 bdrm is available but not the Studio. Would you like to change the studio for a one bdrm because it is also available. I checked the other resorts and there are no studios available for the complete period.

Hello,

Thé 2 bdrm is available but not the studio.

Hello,

The 2 bdrm is available but not the Studio. Would you like to change the studio for a one bdrm because it is also available. I checked the other resorts and there are no studios available for the complete period.
Can you let me know what the price would be for the 1 bedroom?

Hi Kim,
We are interested in the one bdrm and the 2 bdrm suite. Can you send me an message on how to move forward and pricing?

Hello Steven,

Sorry for the delay. I don’t know why but I didn’t see your message.

Are you still looking?
Hi,

Sorry, I missed the response too. Yes we are still considering this as an option if there is availability.

Steven

Hello! Do you have points available for transfer? Looking for a 2 bedroom Lakeview January 25 - 31, 2024 if not available for transfer.

I’m looking for something That can accommodate 6 adults + 2 infants. January 24-29. Preferably three separate rooms or a 2 bedroom and a single room. Is anything available?

Hello,

I have 648 BLT points available for Transfer or Rent at $ 18/point. Bay Lake Tower (BLT) can be booked 11 months out and any other resort can be booked 7 months out.

Please provide me with the following information and I will gladly verify the availabilities:

- Check in and check out dates
- Which resorts by order of preference
- Room type and view
- Number of people in your party

If you have any questions, please let me know.
Hello,

Looking for a 2 bedroom villa standard view for Saratoga/Riviera for 6 adults or a deluxe studio standard view for 3 adults for 10/29 - 11/2.

Last edited:
Hello,

Looking for a 2 bedroom villa standard view for Saratoga/Riviera for 6 adults or a deluxe studio standard view for 3 adults for 10/29 - 11/2.
Hello.

Saratoga has both the studio and the 2 bdrm available whereas the Riviera has only the 2 bdrm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter