Points for Rent: 90 BWV points @ $16 pp to be used by January 31 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, looking for a studio on any of these nights. Nov.9th, 10th, 16th or 17th, 2 adults, any resort available, 1 night is good, 2 even better, doesnt have to be in same resort either. thanks

Hi, looking for a studio on any of these nights. Nov.9th, 10th, 16th or 17th, 2 adults, any resort available, 1 night is good, 2 even better, doesnt have to be in same resort either. thanks

AKL Kidani Studio Standard View on 11/9
OWK 11/16th and 17th Deluxe Studio
BWV Boardwalk view on 11/16
AKL Kidani Savanna View on 11/17

Studio or one bedroom, January 5 (one night), BW, BC, Riviera, Poly, BL
3 adults
Thanks for looking!

Appreciate looking for a 5 night stay anytime in December for BWV (studio only) , BCV (studio only) or Polynesian (studio) .
5 total people that includes 2 children (ages 8 and 11).
Thank you.

AKL Kidani Studio Standard View on 11/9
OWK 11/16th and 17th Deluxe Studio
BWV Boardwalk view on 11/16
AKL Kidani Savanna View on 11/17
Great I will take the BWV on the 16th and AKL on the 17th, will stay by my laptop if you need more info

Appreciate looking for a 5 night stay anytime in December for BWV (studio only) , BCV (studio only) or Polynesian (studio) .
5 total people that includes 2 children (ages 8 and 11).
Thank you.
Sorry those dates aren't available.

Hi!

Looking for the nights of 11/6 & 7 at any DW resort. 2 adults. Any studio would be fine and we are willing to move if the same place isn’t avialable both nights.

I also need a room from 12/9-11. Preferably a 1 BR.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter