POINTS FOR RENT! 500 BWV & SSR points for rent.....must be used by end of August 2022 and I'm looking for $17.50 per point please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Millar01

Mouseketeer
POINTS FOR RENT! 500 points available with home resorts being BWV and SSR! Must be used by end of August 2022 and I'm looking for $17.50 per point please! If I can help you please get in touch

Hi! I am looking for a studio at the Beach Club or Boardwalk Villas 2/22/22 - 3/11/22 for 2 adults and 2 kids (4, 7). Anything available?

Actually since I recently made this account (this will be my first trip to Disney as an adult) I’m unable to message until I’ve posted 10 times - is there another way to contact you
I am not able to send you my email and communicate any other way til u have made ten posts, so sorry! i can most definitely help u once u have though ....Sarah

I am not able to send you my email and communicate any other way til u have made ten posts, so sorry! i can most definitely help u once u have though ....Sarah
No problem!! Looks like I've made my 10 posts but I've seen some others comment that it takes a little time to allow messaging. I'll message as soon as I can. Thank you! - Tori

2 BR villa, not particular with location
Hey, I will list what is available as there’s quite a few ....
Saratoga Springs
Boardwalk
Bay Lake Tower
Animal Kingdom- Kidani and Jambi House
Old Key West
Grand Floridian
Beach Club
Wilderness Lodge- Cooper Creek Villas
- Boulder Ridge
Riviera

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter