POINTS FOR RENT! 500 BWV & SSR points for rent.....must be used by end of August 2022 and I'm looking for $17.50 per point please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, Looking for this dec 26th to Jan 2nd, 1 bedroom Saratoga spring, preferred view, congress park location, 2 adults 2 kids, I can check-in in on 27th if that helps, let me know price, thank you. Joe

Rats! By chance, are there any options at the other Epcot resorts, like Beach Club?
I know.... its crazy busy. The only option I can find (and I have checked all resorts for you is 25th and 26th at SSR for 28 points and then moving on to Kidani in a savannah view for 15 points...there is truly nothing more out there showing.... Sarah

Standard studio available at BWV, July 4-8 , or July 12-16, 2022?
I don't have any BW points left but I have checked availability for you anyways :-) 4-8th is available for 68 points in a garden/pool view or the boardwalk view also ......12-16th is also available standard view 55, garden/pool 69 and boardwalk view 69 too... hope this helps ..Sarah

I don't have any BW points left but I have checked availability for you anyways :-) 4-8th is available for 68 points in a garden/pool view or the boardwalk view also ......12-16th is also available standard view 55, garden/pool 69 and boardwalk view 69 too... hope this helps ..Sarah
Thanks anyways for checking, that way I know what is available.

Good morning, Looking for this dec 26th to Jan 2nd, 1 bedroom Saratoga spring, preferred view, congress park location, 2 adults 2 kids, I can check-in in on 27th if that helps, let me know price, thank you. Joe
Hey Jo, I have had a look for you and all the preferred views are waitlist only....theres only availability for the nights of 29th and 30th in a standard showing currently for the duration of your stay....sorry! Is there anywhere else you would like me to check? Sarah

I know.... its crazy busy. The only option I can find (and I have checked all resorts for you is 25th and 26th at SSR for 28 points and then moving on to Kidani in a savannah view for 15 points...there is truly nothing more out there showing.... Sarah
If those two days at SSR are still available, let's do it!

Last edited:
If those two days at SSR are still available, let's do it!
Hi Joe, they have unfortunately been snapped up...however I will keep rechecking throughout the day and keep a close eye on things for you....will come back to you later on and update you. Sarah

Hi Joe, they have unfortunately been snapped up...however I will keep rechecking throughout the day and keep a close eye on things for you....will come back to you later on and update you. Sarah
Just a quick update.... they have 1 night available in a 1 bed villa that has popped up in a savannah view at jambo house. Its the night of the 26th and this is 47 points and if you didn't mind a switch of resort I could get you the 27th in a lake view at the Floridian for 76 points ....these are literally the only 2 nights currently showing for the duration of your stay.... I could link the 2 reservations for your family so the switch of resorts rooms smoothly for you

Hi Sarah,
Just a quick update.... they have 1 night available in a 1 bed villa that has popped up in a savannah view at jambo house. Its the night of the 26th and this is 47 points and if you didn't mind a switch of resort I could get you the 27th in a lake view at the Floridian for 76 points ....these are literally the only 2 nights currently showing for the duration of your stay.... I could link the 2 reservations for your family so the switch of resorts rooms smoothly for you
Hi there, I appreciate you following through with this. I'm going to have to pass for now. I've clearly started a wee bit too late for this adventure. Thank you for searching! I'll go a different route for this trip. :guilty:

Hi Sarah,

Hi there, I appreciate you following through with this. I'm going to have to pass for now. I've clearly started a wee bit too late for this adventure. Thank you for searching! I'll go a different route for this trip. :guilty:
Not a problem at all. Hope you get a trip sorted and enjoy! Sarah

Hi! I'm looking for points to rent for 9/10 thru 9/24/21 or so. I would like BCV or BWV studio.

Hey I am looking for the 26th of February at AKL if there is a 1 bedroom or studio. Second choice would be Copper creek or boulder ridge Thanks!

Hey I am looking for the 26th of February at AKL if there is a 1 bedroom or studio. Second choice would be Copper creek or boulder ridge Thanks!
Hey, they have availability at Kidani in a 1 bed standard for 35 points and a savannah view for 41...also a jambo standard for 35...Sarah

Hey, they have availability at Kidani in a 1 bed standard for 35 points and a savannah view for 41...also a jambo standard for 35...Sarah
Were there any studios available? Family is now prefering wilderness lodge or something near magic kingdom. Sorry to add extra looking, this is the first night of our trip we are needing to find a room.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Were there any studios available? Family is now prefering wilderness lodge or something near magic kingdom. Sorry to add extra looking, this is the first night of our trip we are needing to find a room.
Thanks!
It's no problem at all...gotta get it right! Unfortunately Wilderness resorts and Floridian are waitlist only ...sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter