POINTS FOR RENT! 500 BWV & SSR points for rent.....must be used by end of August 2022 and I'm looking for $17.50 per point please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know if there is any availability for March 12-18 for four people at any resorts? Also, in a studio, are the sofa beds comfortable for teenagers?
Would prefer Animal Kingdom or Wilderness lodge.
Hi, they have the nights of 12th,13th,14th, 16th and 17th available in a 1 bed standard view at Kidani and the 12th, 13th, 14th and 17th available in a savannah view also at Kidani...yes I think the sofa beds are comfy, I have teens too and no complaints :-) Sarah

I'm looking for a studio december 4th-december 9th - willing to stay at animal kingdom, bay lake tower, beach club villas, grand floridian, polynesian, riviera, or CCV at wilderness lodge. Message me please if you have something available. thanks!
Hi, absolutely every resort you have listed is waitlist only I'm afraid. Sorry

Hi, they have the nights of 12th,13th,14th, 16th and 17th available in a 1 bed standard view at Kidani and the 12th, 13th, 14th and 17th available in a savannah view also at Kidani...yes I think the sofa beds are comfy, I have teens too and no complaints :-) Sarah
Oh goodness, I wonder why the 15th is popular🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m pretty sure my husband is not wanting to move out of a room for one night.
Are any other resorts available without splitting the stay?

Oh goodness, I wonder why the 15th is popular🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m pretty sure my husband is not wanting to move out of a room for one night.
Are any other resorts available without splitting the stay?
I know its a strange one, the 15th is just random isn't it! They do have SSR for the full stay in a standard one bed for 191 points and also in a preferred view for 232 and they also have OKW available for 191 points if that helps...the studios are mostly waitlist only or the odd night with availability unfortunately ....Sarah

Hi, I was wondering if you can check BWV for availability of check in on June 7th-check out June 16th, please and thank you

Hi, I am looking for a studio, standard room at Poly for June 10-14th, 2022. I rented DVC for the 2nd half of the trip for Animal Kingdom and hoping to get Poly for the front half!!

We are looking for a studio with a preferred view at the BWV for the dates of May 24-June 3 of 2022. Please let me know if anything is available. Thanks so much.

Hi, I was wondering if you can check BWV for availability of check in on June 7th-check out June 16th, please and thank you
Hi, yes its available in a studio with a garden/pool view for 151 points but unfortunately I don't have enough BW points left to complete the booking

Hi, I am looking for a studio, standard room at Poly for June 10-14th, 2022. I rented DVC for the 2nd half of the trip for Animal Kingdom and hoping to get Poly for the front half!!
Hi, yes your dates are available but unfortunately Poly isn't one of my home resorts so I wouldn't be able to book this as its beyond 7 months out still

We are looking for a studio with a preferred view at the BWV for the dates of May 24-June 3 of 2022. Please let me know if anything is available. Thanks so much.
Hi, yes its available for you in a garden/pool view for a total of 162 points but unfortunately I wouldn't be able to reserve it for you as I don't have enough BW points left, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!