Points for rent 450/$8.00ppt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sent you a PM. Looking forward to response! Sorry I'm new to this and that's why there are 2 posts that are almost identical.

Hi,
I am interested in renting a 2 br at SSR for a week in Oct. 2010. I think points for this is 255.
Thanks,
Renee

Looking to rent points from Dec 27, 2009 to Jan 8, 2010. Would like 1 BR in one of the following (in order of preference). 1) BWV, 2) BCV, 3) VWL. From calculations, looks like I need to rent approx 361 points. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Hi.

I am looking to rent 2 Cont. Studios from 10/15 - 10/20/09. I think this is 161 points. Can you let me know if you are still renting and if these are available.

Thanks,
Jen

Hi, My DH and I are looking for Bay Lake Towers Studio MK view for the dates of 12/9- 12/11 (Wed- Fri) of this year. Hoping you can help us with this! Thank you so much!
~Monica

Hi new to this going to Disney world for the first time want to stay at the contempary from oct 12- 21 2010 if you have points left

Thanks Terry

Hi looking for a stay in the contempary oct 19-28,2010 if you have points left
Terry

Revising earlier request since not available. Looking for 2 AKL value studios for 10/15 - 10/20. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Jen

Hi,

we are looking for a reservation for 1 bedroom villa at OKW arriving 1/22/2010 departing 28/1/2010. We are a family of 2 adults and 2 children and are non-members.

We understand there is availability, do you still have points available ?

Thanks
Ian & Kerstin
Sydney, Australia

Don't know how far along you have gone with this, but I would like to transfer all of your points into my DVC account.
Sharon

I am interested in renting studio or 1 bedroom from 12/13 to 12/17/09. Please check to see if there are availability at AKL, BWV, or BCV. Thanks.

Would like 120 points to rent 2br at OKW 8/30 - 9/4/09 for $5 per point. Thanks.

I would like to buy 208 points for BCV or BWV for two studios for the week of 11/7-11/14. Michele

Hi, i'm looking to rent some point for October 4-8 2009, any Disney resort would be OK, please let me know if available,

Thanks

Hi, this may be a long shot consodering the amount of interest, however, it's worth a shot.

We would like to rent 180 points for a stay at AKV with a Savanna view January 5-17, 2010. Please let me know if you can help. Huge Thanks in Adance!

Geysa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter