Points for Rent: 250 OKW points at $16/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for checking...I wont need all 250. This is my first rental...would you be willing to rent out less than the 250?

Last edited:
Thank you for checking...I wont need all 250. This is my first rental...would you be willing to rent out less than the 250?

Oh yes! We would only be renting the amount needed for your reservation, which breaks down in this way -

2 Bedroom Villa (lock-off or regular, no hospitality house availability), Old Key West - 187 points @ $16 per point = $2,992

Hello! I've just checked and there is full availability for a 2 bedroom lake view during the dates you've requested at Bay Lake Tower. If you're interested in moving forward, please send me a PM. I'd be happy to provide further details and assist in getting this taken care of for you!
PM’d you

Looking for 2 studios at the Poly for 2 nights April 12-14. Standard view if possible. Total 96 points. Please let me know. And thank you!

Oh yes! We would only be renting the amount needed for your reservation, which breaks down in this way -

2 Bedroom Villa (lock-off or regular, no hospitality house availability), Old Key West - 187 points @ $16 per point = $2,992
How do I pm you?

Just out of curiosity, I'm probably coming down and have never rented dvc before. We're looking at some Disney springs resorts but how much (total) would it be for four nights at OKW from 5/14-5/18??

Just out of curiosity, I'm probably coming down and have never rented dvc before. We're looking at some Disney springs resorts but how much (total) would it be for four nights at OKW from 5/14-5/18??

Hello! I apologize, however my points aren't available for use until August 1st.

Any thing available at OKW, prefer studio near Hospitality house. Definitely will take standard studio. Dates are August 17-27th. Two adults, one teen.

Any thing available at OKW, prefer studio near Hospitality house. Definitely will take standard studio. Dates are August 17-27th. Two adults, one teen.

Hi! I’ve just checked into this for you and it looks like there’s only a standard studio available at Old Key West for your full stay. I’m happy to provide further details! Please send me a PM.

Hi!
Interested in a studio for 11/30-12/03.
2 adults and 1 child (age 3)

Thank you so much in advance!

Hello! We have 250 points available for rent that we will not be using this year. They are available for use towards reservations beginning August 1st.

Reservations can be made at OKW 11 months prior to your stay and at all other DVC resorts 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms: $16/point. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name and the final balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Please note that any cancellations within 90 days of your check-in date are non-refundable, however we're always more than happy to assist in re-booking.

Thank you!

Interested in one night at Aulani
Ocean Studio
March 20-21, 2021
2Adults 1Child

Hello! We have 250 points available for rent that we will not be using this year. They are available for use towards reservations beginning August 1st.

Reservations can be made at OKW 11 months prior to your stay and at all other DVC resorts 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms: $16/point. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name and the final balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Please note that any cancellations within 90 days of your check-in date are non-refundable, however we're always more than happy to assist in re-booking.

Thank you!

Looking for OKW for any week 11/27 to 12/5, 12/4 to 12/12, 12/11 to 12/19 for 3bd (large family and taking grandchildren for first time).

Hi do you still have 70 points available? Trying to book a studio for OKW 11/14/21 - 11/20/21 for 4 people. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter