Points for rent!! 150 SSR points, Use year Sept 2024! Would like $18.50 pp please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Millar01

Mouseketeer
I have 150 SSR points for rent, use year 2024! I am looking for $18.50 pp please. I have rented out many, many times over the years. Please get in touch if you think i could help you

Can you transfer these points? Sept 2024 UY? Thanks!

Hi, are you able to book for the following:

Check-in: 11/22/24
Check-out: 11/25/24
Room size: studio or 1 bdrm villa (for 4 people)
Resort: Polynesian, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Bay Lake Tower, Grand Floridian, Riviera

Thanks!

Hi, are you able to book for the following:

Check-in: 11/22/24
Check-out: 11/25/24
Room size: studio or 1 bdrm villa (for 4 people)
Resort: Polynesian, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Bay Lake Tower, Grand Floridian, Riviera

Thanks!
Hi,

It’s so very busy around your dates but I have found a one bed villa at Riviera for 167 points 😊

I have 150 points available so if u chose this option I would need 17 points transferred from another renter to complete the reservation for you

Sarah

I am looking for 2 preferred studios at Saratoga Springs January 26th for 5 nights. (I do believe it is 130 points) do you still have points to cover that?

Any 2 bedrooms for August 4th-9th? Or maybe 2 value studios? Looking for AK or Epcot resorts.

Hi, I’m so sorry I’ve been without internet at home for over a week now 🙈 if you’d still like me to check these dates out for you just let me know! Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest