Points for rent: 150 Boulder Ridge Dec 17UY at 14pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking for a 1 bedroom at Boardwalk 1/17/18 - 1/22/18 for 4 adults if you still have points available.
Thanks!
There is a Garden or Pool View 1 BR available - 146 points. I can make this happen if you're ready. To send your contact info, please PM Names of all folks, address, email. Let me know if you need help with meal plan or express coordination. Thanks.

Hi looking for a 1 bedroom at Boardwalk 1/17/18 - 1/22/18 for 4 adults if you still have points available.
Thanks!
I thought I replied to this. Yes. I can get a garden or pool view. 146 points for those dates. Standard view and Boardwalk is not available all nights. Message me your details if you'd like to proceed. I generally take Paypal as it is straight-forward. Names of all adults, address and email. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter