Point Calculation Question

reducereuserecycle

Mouseketeer
here is an example to help me understand this:
disney dining plan 6 nights
so, 6 TS points X 2 adults = 12
are these points lumped together on both our Key to the World Cards?here is what i want to know if will work

Chef Mickey's-both adults=2
Akerhus-both adults=2
Garden Grill-both adults=2
Room Service (2 meals)=4

with the 2 remaining points can we get one room service meal to share=2 ???
or do the remaining points have to be used individually?

The credits are allocated lump sum to your room. As long as you're using them for people in that room, any way you want to divvy it up is fair game, as far as I'm concerned.

YOu can use 2 credits for 1 meal only...You use your credits as you please...And yes, they are in one lump sum at check-in and they are your to use in any order you want and in any way you see fit until the day you check-out (until 12 midnight of the day you check-out).

You can get one room service meal to share, no problem. It will cost 2 adult TS credits. At the value resorts they have in-room pizza delivery which includes a large pizza, 2 non-alcoholic drinks, 2 desserts. It is 2 TS adult credits as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter