Podcast today?

How are we supposed to kill time at work when there is no Podcast to listen too!!!??? Sheesh. Thank Goodness for the Archives!
:surfweb:

Oh, and nice Trapper Keeper reference! Loved that
:teacher:

Im quite glad really, i have a really dull essay to do, now i might actually get it done! :rolleyes1

Thrashers isn't bad, but doesn't Fishers at least get a mention for their amazing caramel corn? It's one of the only reasons we head over to OC!

Garrett popcorn in chicago... all about the carmel popcorn and the cheese popcorn there.

Great OC story though... when I was a we pup, like 20 friends of mine would go in an rent a house up at about 110 st for a long weekend, we'd pack that place so full... the lame part is we'd drive up to Delaware to get Zima (which is like a mile away), this was early in the life of Zima and you could not get it in maryland. And wow did Zima turn out to be lame.

Garrett popcorn in chicago... all about the carmel popcorn and the cheese popcorn there.

Great OC story though... when I was a we pup, like 20 friends of mine would go in an rent a house up at about 110 st for a long weekend, we'd pack that place so full... the lame part is we'd drive up to Delaware to get Zima (which is like a mile away), this was early in the life of Zima and you could not get it in maryland. And wow did Zima turn out to be lame.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Garrett Popcorn. I went to Chicago in March with my family since my dad was being named chairmen of an organization. On the last day, we went to the Hancock Center. On the way back to our hotel, we stopped at Garrett on Michigan Ave. I got the caramel/cheese mix. Needless to say, I had to save most of it for the flight that afternoon. However, I did have the best on-board meal (the poor souls next to me plunked down $5 for a sad little sandwich).

a few blocks down and over on state st there is another Garretts that never has a line, well mostly never has a line... the one on Michigan Ave always has a line of tourists out the door... and yeah carmel/cheese... there is nothing healthy for ya in that mix.

I sort of feel like a little kid who can't have her way. I really want the podcast NOW!!! And would like to have a meltdown about it, you know scream, kick, cry, demand and then, of course, whine.

But I've been taught to control my bad impulses, have good manners, be patient and kind. This behavior does seem to have a better outcome than the meltdown. :rotfl:

I hope you know I'm kidding PodSquad. I would never stoop to a meltdown, but just know we are sitting here quietly and patiently with great anticipation! Can't wait!! :banana:

yeah well Thrashers will open soon, you'll have fries... and I'll still be in ohio.

thrashers is already open I was gonna have some this weekend but I had two BIG slices of DOUGH ROLLER pizza in stead!!! MMMMMM

Thrashers isn't bad, but doesn't Fishers at least get a mention for their amazing caramel corn? It's one of the only reasons we head over to OC!

You are talking my neck of the woods. Every time we go to the beach we get Thrashers, Fishers, Dough Roller and LOVES WATER ICE. YUM!!:thumbsup2

Guys PLEASE HURRY, Im ready for a podcast !!! Yall do a great job, keep up the good work!!! Need a disney podcast fix down in Louisiana!:lmao:

I am not caught up on my podcasts at all..I am still listening to the one from 4/1...my FM transmitter for my ipod broke and I just got a new one...so I am slightly thankful I have one more day to try to catch up..Man am I OUT of the LOOP:confused3

This is my first ever post! I came to the boards via the podcast. And when it wasn't up yesterday or today, I figured I would finally come over here and see what the boards are all about!

This is my first ever post! I came to the boards via the podcast. And when it wasn't up yesterday or today, I figured I would finally come over here and see what the boards are all about!

Hi Bryan! :wave2: Welcome to the boards!!!! If you love the podcast, this is the place to be....waiting...and waiting.....more waiting....I've already read John's blog about 10 times in anticipation.

Hi,

Just wanted to say hello from Leesville! So rare to see someone from Cenla!

Wow! I lived in Leesville, well Fort Polk from 04-06. My sister came there after Katrina and stayed after I left. She used to live in New Llano. My niece is graduating from Leesville High next month. I saw Pineville and thought that was a coincidence until I saw your post.

Oh wow! How awesome! It truly is a small world after all! I actually live in Pickering but say Leesville because people know Leesville because of Ft Polk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter