Podcast is far reaching

DisneyWorld Delight

No Tag For You!
I could hear my girls talking, talking, talking in the bedroom. I walked in, they were "live" hooked up to the the karoke machine with head phones and mics. The 4 year old was answering questions about her favorite Disney "stuff," to the 11 year old. :lmao: I guess I'm not the only convert in the family.

Uh oh - sounds like Pete and the Gang better look out for their future competition. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

(Pete and the Gang - now that sounds like a group that should perform at F&W's Eat to the Beat!):idea:

Which one was pretending to be Bob?

Oh that is cute! My DS4 loves Bob (big fan from his star wars kart kam) he needs to come over and play.It would be perfect, you can understand half what he says! ;)

:rotfl: Although he is into HSM2 and getting ready for the dance party on Disney channel tonight so he is booked today. :dance3:

I could hear my girls talking, talking, talking in the bedroom. I walked in, they were "live" hooked up to the the karoke machine with head phones and mics. The 4 year old was answering questions about her favorite Disney "stuff," to the 11 year old. :lmao: I guess I'm not the only convert in the family.

That is awesome! :rotfl:

So Cute!! princess: Pretend podcasting!!

Next thing you know one of them will be driving her tricycle around the driveway at breakneck speed with the family video camera strapped on the back, while the other complains about her "sad little french fry" from McD's. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Next thing you know one of them will be driving her tricycle around the driveway at breakneck speed with the family video camera strapped on the back, while the other complains about her "sad little french fry" from McD's. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Watch out for the dining reviews, mom. :eek: :lmao:

Let's be optimistic! Maybe pretending to be Bawb will get them to take naps!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Your kids sound very creative and super cute.

Ok. I'm trying to be coooool about this...:cool:

But...:teeth: MY THREAD WAS MENTIONED ON THE PODCAST!!!!:teeth:
I was just stoked when the team posted on the thread. I can't wait for my girls to hear it.

7214112-8-2004_3_-07_338_x_450_1.jpg

Ok. I'm trying to be coooool about this...:cool:

But...:teeth: MY THREAD WAS MENTIONED ON THE PODCAST!!!!:teeth:
I was just stoked when the team posted on the thread. I can't wait for my girls to hear it.

7214112-8-2004_3_-07_338_x_450_1.jpg

They're famous. :teeth: Now, will they make a fake podcast of their fake podcast being mentioned on the podcast?

OK, now THAT is cute! Long and Short John Silver(s)... Upper and Lower case ARRRRR....

Hoping to hear them do guest shots on the roundtable soon.... And I know what you mean about the thrill of hearing them mention your thread... A little bit of celebrity...

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter